1.0 Rahzar x Brunette

Next: Splinter x Nari

Later: Leatherhead x Mila

thebrunette-17

Waves

by Normani and 6lack

The Shredder gathered all of his forces late one night. Apparently, Karai had some new idea to take on the turtles. Brunette sheathed her scythe and bladed tessen and made her way to the throne room. Rahzar ungracefully exited from his living quarters. He made eye contact with Brunette, sending her an unsatisfied grunt as a greeting. He clearly had been sleeping when they called for them.

"What's wrong, Bradford?" Brunette teased as she pulled her long brown hair into a ponytail. "Didn't get enough beauty sleep?"

Rahzar rolled his yellow eyes. "I just don't see what could be so important at 3 am. The turtles are probably retreating back to their beds right now."

She shoved him playfully and turned her attention to the Shredder, who had just walked in. Karai sauntered behind him, an evil smirk resting upon her face. Shredder sat down on his throne and motioned for his daughter to speak.

"The turtles are planning to infiltrate TCRI tonight. We're going to beat them there and be ready to steal the mutagen and Kraang tech that they're after. The moment they exit the building, we will bombard them." Karai picked at her nails. "We leave out in ten."

Brunette turned on her heels, along with the rest of the Foot Clan, and went to her room to prepare for battle. Fishing out her contacts from her drawer, she stood in front of the small mirror in her room. Normally, she walks around in her gray eyes. During battle, however, she wears pink colored contacts. Rahzar leaned against her doorway, waiting for the girl he was paired with for the night to get ready.

"You don't have to stalk me, Rahzar. I'll be ready on time just like I always am." She smiled to herself. "Unless you're in here because you like me or something."

He stood tall as she exited the room, following behind her."Don't flatter yourself, Brunette. I have no interest in dating. Being double mutated isn't exactly the best thing to have in your Tinder bio."

Brunette shook her head. "You on tinder? That'll be a sight to see." 

The two were hushed as the rest of the Foot Clan flooded in behind them. As Karai went over the game plan, Brunette allowed her mind to wonder. Eventually, her thoughts landed on her crush on the mutated wolf standing beside her. She knew that most people would run away in fear or stare in disgust at Bradford's new form. Yet, his appearance didn't keep her from falling for him. Something about him and who he was on the inside mattered more to her than what he looked like on the outside. Rahzar nudged her and motioned for her to follow him. 

~~~~~

The two Foot Clan members squatted on top of a building not too far away from TCRI. Brunette wiped her scythe in boredom as they waited. Bradford, on the other hand, grumpily went on and on about his frustrations with this mission. 

"I think it's just stupid." He threw his bony hands in the air. "If she wants the Kraang tech, the we should have just gone in and taken it ourselves."

Brunette sent him an amused glance. "We have an alliance with the Kraang. Only Shredder can order us to break that. Which is why we're going to steal whatever the turtles take." She stood and walked up next to the mutant. "Besides, we all know she has a thing for Leonardo."

He grunted. "I don't see how she can fall in love with a mutant. We're all hideous."

Brunette opened her mouth to say otherwise, but she quickly closed it, knowing that it would expose her secret crush. Instead, she casted her attention to the enormous building in front of them. "Look! The turtles are exiting."

Rahzar smirked and alerted the rest of the clan through the comms. "Finally, some action."

They jumped down, stopping the turtles in their tracks. Raphael groaned at the sight of the Foot Clan members in front of him. Bradford stood in a defensive pose. Brunette readied her weapons and motioned for the turtles to make a move. Raphael and Michelangelo charged at her, while Leonardo and Donatello placed their focus on Rahzar. 

She easily blocked their efforts to take her down. She moved fluidly between her two opponents. Raphael tried to sneak away and attack Rahzar from behind, but she quickly reacted and kicked him away.

"What are you his girlfriend or something?" Raphael teased. "Don't want me to injure your man?"

Brunette couldn't hide the obvious blush that darkened her face even more than her excising in that moment had. Michelangelo, of course, took notice of this. "Ooooh, Raph, she's blushing. She totally likes him."

"Shut up and fight me, cowards." She growled and pounced in their direction. 

The two brothers separated and continued teasing her, knowing it would lower her guard. They knocked her onto her back, her weapons sliding away from her grasp. She glared angrily at the turtles in front of her.

She started to stand, but was stopped by the sai being pointed at her. "Ah, ah, ah lover girl. We have weapons and you don't. I suggest you stay down, while our brothers finish off your boyfriend."

Brunette said nothing to them. She shrank back down to her seated position and allowed them to tie her wrists together. Rahzar noticed his companion was missing and turned to look for her. He furiously pushes Leonardo and Donatello back and ran to assist her. He overpowered the remainder of the brothers, grabbed her, and sped away.

Placing her down on the rooftop, he used her scythe that he picked up to cut her bondages. "So, you like me, huh?"

She blushed and looked away. "Did the rest of the Foot get what we came for?"

He laughed at her trying to change the subject. "Yeah, Xever and Zeck took the Kraang tech while the turtles were distracted." He finished cutting the ropes and helped her up. "But that didn't answer my question."

She sighed as she massaged her wrists. "Fine. Yes, I like you Bradford. Even though you're a big mutant wolf zombie, I like you. Happy?"

He laughs deeply to himself and wraps an arm around her waist. "Yeah, I'm elated." He says sarcastically before pulling her into a kiss.

"We're out her slaving and working our butts off-" Fishface began before getting cut off.

Bebop picked up. "-while you guys are over here eating each other's faces off!"

Brunette and Rahzar separated, smiles gracing both of their faces. Neither of them said anything. They simply picked up two of the bags and made their way back to the lair.