6.0 Mikey x Robot!Reader

Starshine-Books

My Song
By H.E.R.

The turtles were in the midst of fighting the Foot in Shredder's lair. The evil cheese grater sat on his throne, observing as his mutant army and robots fought the four terrapin brothers. Rahzar had just knocked Mikey to the floor. Raph kicked the double-mutated freak away from his younger brother and began to help him up. Just as Raph began to lift Mikey up, the door flew open with a loud bang that resonated through the dark room.

"The one known as Shredder, the project known as the secret project has had some malfunctioning!" A Kraang droid dramatically said with its robotic arms spread out between the door frame and the metal door.

"You idiot! Do you really think right now is the best time for you to tell me about this?" Shredder growled and stood from his throne.

"The one known as Shredder, Kraang Subprime says the information that I am giving you is what is known as important." The Kraang robot said, oblivious to Oruku Saki's anger.

"That which is known as the secret project is now having what is known as feelings and that which-"

Shredder punched the head clean off of the robot. "I hate listening to those scum talk."

He turned around and noticed the fighting had stopped and everyone remained in the same position. "What are you waiting for? Finish the job!"

Leo looked to his brothers and gave the signal to retreat. They all nodded and disappeared into the smoke of the ninja bomb Mikey threw.

~~~~~

~Mikey's PoV~

I shifted my glance over to Raph as he angrily inquired as to why we retreated. Leo rolled his eyes at his brother's anger issues.

"The Kraang have some secret project." He began. "And we need to get in there and steal it before they give it to the Foot."

Donnie jumped in. "The Kraang droid also mentioned that whatever this project is, it has feelings now, so it might be a living organism."

I raise my hand. "Um, what's an organism?"

Donnie quickly begins to answer my question. "An organism is a complex structure of interdependent and subordinate elem-"

Raph groans. "You really think he understands what that means? Give him the dumb version."

"Exactly! Who am I, Einstein?" I frown.

Don sighs and starts again. "It's anything that's alive. Like a plant, animal, bacteria..."

Leo interjects. "Hey, guys, remember the plan? Yeah? Then let's get back to it please."

I cross my arms and grumble. "No need to get sassy. I was confused."

Ten minutes later, we were infiltrating TCRI. a large group of Kraang were huddled around a pile of broken parts. Kraang Subprime stomped around.

"Which one of you bozos thought it was a good idea to give it a heart program? He wanted an emotionless monster, not a pathetic emotional pile of junk!" He scowled at the other robot aliens in front of him.