11.0 Leo x Prati

Next: Raph x Rose

Later: Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader

galaxytmnt

In an alternate reality, the ninja turtles we all have come to love are not crime fighting heroes. They are a heartthrob boy band that all of the world thirsts over. They are the Big Time Rush, One Direction, and Five Seconds of Summer of their universe. Yes, these terrapin brothers wield microphones instead of ninja weapons; they break hearts instead of femurs; they collaborate with celebrities instead of the Mighty Mutanimals. They were known as the Hamato Brothers.

Leonardo strummed his guitar, trying to piece together lyrics for their next single. Raphael sat next to him on the couch, trying to coordinate the rhythm of his drums to beat and the tempo they were looking for. 

"Okay, what about this?" Raph sampled a beat on his drums and waited for his brother's response.

Leo hummed in deep thought. "I like that, but can we slow it down some? I think we should aim for moderato this time instead of allegro."

Raph nodded in approval, slowing the beat down some for a calmer pace. "Have you ever thought of saying things in a normal way that most people would understand? I'm sure it would save people the confusion."

Leo laughed softly. "You understood what I was saying, right? That's all that matters."

Suddenly, Donatello and Michelangelo came sprinting into the room. The eldest two brothers ceased what they were doing and turned their attention towards the younger two. They stopped in the middle of the room.

"Guys!" Mikey began, "You will never believe who wants to collab with us!"

"Who?" Leo and Raph asked at the same time.

Donnie grinned. "Leo, you're going to be so excited. You two have been flirting on and off for months! Prati wants to be featured on 'Awkward Love.' This is so exciting."

The brother in blue's mouth fell ajar. He snatched the phone from Mikey's hand and read through the message. "No flipping way. Who knew subtle comments under her posts would finally get her to notice me... I mean us."

The brothers quickly scheduled a time for her to meet them in the studio. When the day came, Leo made sure to dress his best. Of course, this lead to his siblings teasing him, but a turtle had to look his best. Raphael prepared the track as they sat in the large studio, awaiting their special guest.

The moment Prati arrived, Leonardo zoomed to the door to greet her and her agent. He blushed at the sight of her gray skin and golden hair. Her neutral colored dress complimented her lime green eyes perfectly.

"Uh, right this way Prati." He swallowed his nervousness and motioned for them to enter. "We are more than delighted that you have agreed to collab with us."

She giggled quietly. "The pleasure is all mine. I'm in love with your music."

Leo searched for the words to say. As he racked his mind, he found that he could only come up with dorky responses. He decided to say nothing. He guided the pair to the recording booth in the studio. The rest of his brothers introduced themselves to Prati one by one. 

"Alright," Donnie started, "I think we should incorporate your part during the second verse. From there, you can sing the remainder of the song with us or toss some ad libs in there whenever you please."

Prati nodded. Leo noticed she didn't really say much unless she had some key input or suggestion. It was somewhat surprising to the young turtle. Most of the celebrities he had met, himself and his brothers included, were extremely talkative and sociable. He appreciated the fact that Prati was different.

Mikey spun around happily in his chair. "Let's get this party started then, dudes... and dudette!"

Leo conveniently and purposely placed himself in front of the microphone so that he would be positioned next to Prati. His brothers noticed this, but said nothing. The smirks on their faces said enough. 

A few recordings later, the group of five sat down and listened to the masterpiece. Mikey mimicked his part with the bass guitar as he listened. Donnie flipped switches and adjusted dials to perfect the music. Raph scribbled down possible locations and ideas for a music video for the song. Leo just nodded his head along with the beat, sneaking glances at his celebrity crush every so often. 

Once the playback finished, Raphael asked, "Any chance you'd like to create a music video for the song?"

"A great collab isn't finished without one." Prati grinned.

Leo snatched Raph's list out of his hand, earning a growl from the hothead. "You and I could discuss it over dinner, if you'd like." He smiled sheepishly.

Prati stood up from her seated position and adjusted her dress. "As long as we go now. I'm starving." She agreed.

Leo offered her his arm. "Then let's wait no longer. What kind of food are you into?" He asked her as they exited the room.

Mikey eagerly followed behind them. Raph pulled him backwards by his mask tails. The baby brother was confused as to why he did so, not understanding that Leo had used this opportunity to go on a date with the female singer. Donnie facepalmed at his brother's obliviousness.

~~~~~

Leo pulled out Prati's seat before pushing it in towards the table. He hurriedly made it back to his seat on the other side of the circular table. The eyes of the fans that were seated in the restaurant with them watched closely to see what would happen between the two celebrities.

Leo searched for a conversation starter. "So, Prati, what made you decide to choose us to feature you? I'm curious to know."

She blushed slightly. "Your little comments under my posts for the past few months haven't gone unnoticed, Leonardo. Like I said before, I love your music. After talking back and forth with you for a while, I knew I just had to meet one of the master minds behind the lyrics."

Now it was his turn to blush. A wide smile spread across his face. "I'd be lying if I said I weren't a huge fan of yours as well. Your music is as beautiful as you are." His eyes widened as he realized what he had just said.

Prati hung her head bashfully, not wanting everyone in the building to see her blush. "You're too kind, Leonardo. You aren't too bad looking yourself."

Leo ducked his head behind a menu as the paparazzi began snapping photos through the window. Prati followed his actions, giggling at the situation. Leonardo couldn't help but laugh himself. The two remained like this until their meals were delivered to their table. After eating, they quickly fled from the building to avoid any more pictures to be captured of them.

"I'd love to do this again sometime." He said as they hugged goodbye. "Keep us posted on the days that work best for us to film the video."

"Of course." She smiled. "We should all do a live together to announce the song tonight."

Leo nodded in agreement as her limo pulled off down the road. He dramatically opened the door, dancing happily. Donnie nudged his brothers when he took notice of this. "You're seeing this too, right?"

"Looks like Lame-o-nardo is in love." Raph teased. "Looks like our next album will be full of love songs... again." He sent a playful glare to Donnie.

Don rolled his eyes. "Don't blame me. It's not my fault April and I got together."

Mikey and Raph hummed in response, fully knowing that they'd have to sit through two brothers swooning now instead of one.