Chapter 14

It was a Friday night, as most Fridays the boys are already in bed and practically exhausted from a well for school ( it's a hard life I don't blame them ) and I was sitting on the couch with the TV on.....relaxing ?? Was that the right word to use at a moment like this. It's been a while since I've had any sort of me time or alone time in general so I guess it was a strange feeling for me, it was strange yes and I didn't miss this feeling what's so ever. Before the children came into my life I would work all day and night and KEEP myself busy, I wanted to be rich and have tones of  money so I tried to work as hard as I could. When the kids came into my life every thing changes, I would only work between certain hours and no longer over work and also spent more time with others and less alone. I liked that. Yes the children were hard some times but im getting there and I'm happy of how life is right now, I hope it never ends

I hope they never grow up

———————-

I fell asleep on the couch until I heard soft crying, I opened my eyes to see no other than Jimin looking at me with swollen eyes and a red nose. I sit up from the couch and pull the boy into my lap stroking his hair which only  made him cry out load and grab into me as if someone was going to take him away. Attachment issues is Jimins second name. "Jimin-ah what's wrong tell Appa so I can help you" I asked the boy trying to calm him down, but no he didn't calm down or spoke about why he was upset. I was really tired at this time but still managed to sit up and bounced around the room whilst rubbing his back hoping that the tears would stop before a pool would form in the living room. The part I said I hope they'll never grow up......Yh scratch that.

A couple of hours later the boy is finally alseep in my arms, I walked into him room and placed him into the bed kissing him goodnight and going into my own room where I fell asleep. 12:05am

Not even long after there it goes again....soft cry's filling the room and small whimpers. 2:30Am - no other than Mr Min Jimin AGAIN. My brain was telling me to say 'you mother fucker let me sleep and get to bed' but the father in me was keeping my attitude in check. Thank god.

"Hush baby I got you don't cry it's already late charm down let's sleep" I grabbed the boy and led him into my bed were I wrapped my arms around the still crying boy. Jimin continued to cry but I fell asleep and possum he finally hit the end of his tears and went to bed.

The next morning I wake up and strangely I didn't see a upset child sleeping next to me, no it was the opposite to that

The next morning I wake up and strangely I didn't see a upset child sleeping next to me, no it was the opposite to that. Jimin was looking at me with sore red eyes tried of crying all night but a wide happy smile on him face....I just didn't get it ? His eyes looked like they wanted to cry more but his smile made it looked as if he was the happiest child in the world....what is going on.

I stroke his hair and get up from my bed pulling the small fragile child into my arms and automatically start rocking him " you wanna tell Appa why you were crying all night bud?" I asked him giving him a kiss on his head and receiving a giggle from him " Appa it wasn't much I just had a nightmare and was too scared to sleep alone that's all" I hummed in response before I questioned further " then why are you happy now?" "Because I know how much Appa loves me that's why, you let me sleep in your bed and never left my side Appa...that's why I'm happy Appa" he giggled and ran out of the room before I could come up with a response.

I smile formed on my face as I laughed before hearing Kookie waking up and crying for attention " ok ok I hear you GOD " I said laughing as I picked up the child and covered his face with kisses. I cleaned Kookie up before breakfast and changed his nipper, damn I should realy potty train this child I thought and finally made my way to the kitchen leaving Kookie on the couch with Jimin watching TV.

"JIMIN CAN YOU WAKE UP YOUR BROTHER FOR ME PLEASE" I shouted from the kitchen whilst making pancakes for them all "ok appa" I hear his feet running away to wake up him brothers. Breakfast was almost done until I hear screaming ! I placed everything in my hands down and ran ( and when I mean ran BITCH I MEAN RAAAANNNN!!)

When I got to the twins room where the screaming was coming from let's just say it was a mess a big ass mess covering the room.....great. The bedding was everywhere and toys scattered around the room, and then there was Tae who was screaming his lungs out swinging in his own vomit and Kookie playing in it....yes you heard me right. Out of all the beautiful toys I bought Jungkook and here he is playing in his brother sick.....I just don't know what to say anymore. The problem didn't end there no sir.... not only was one of my kids vomiting aggressively on the floor and the other playing in it but Jimin was ok the floor all pale, great I have a child that's passed out, a child that's sick and a baby who thinks he's Pepper Pig and jumping in a mess.

In the nices way...fuck my life
Min Yoongi