Chapter 35

HI GUYS first of all I'm sorry this should have been released yesterday as promised but I had some internet issues with my phone so I had to wait for me to get home and release this on my laptop!!!

Plz forgive me 🥲

I do try and update as much as I can for you all it blows my mind that people enjoy this book and want updates 😅 It still surprises me how big it's gotten so I do try and update more for you all !!

Im also very flattered with the amazing comments you guys leave ! I read each and every one of them !!!

I haven't proof read this chapter so I do apologise for any grammar or spelling mistakes I felt bad not realising yesterday so I just want to release this as quick as I can

Anyways as always

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT !!! We're on 31k LETS GOOOO the goal is 35k!!!!

Anyways hope your all doing ok and had a nice weekend make sure to drink the right amount of water and eat as much as you can because we only live once !!!!

Love you all !!!

~ Arthur Nim ❤️
—————————————————————————

Jins Pov

Before Yoongi called I was in bed cuddles my wife Lisa, she's been in a bad mood with me for quite some time due to me being busy with work and not spending enough time with her which is understandable. So tonight was all about her, the kids were at Lisa's mother house so I could spend the full day with he it was a perfect plan we went out for a walk, ate at a fancy restaurant and....well...you know made love.

But here I am jumper out of bed and putting my clothes on, Lisa looked at me confused and a bit annoyed " what's wrong? Where are you going at this time of night ?!" She said angrily " babes it's Yoongi..." I said dragging my shirt on after mentioning my brothers name her anger left and was replaced with pure concern " what do you mean what's wrong ?! Is he ok ? What about the boys !!!" She said getting out of the bed towards me " it's nothing my love he just needs me, but you lay down and get some rest *kiss* I'll be back as soon as I can *kiss kiss* I'm sorry I know today was supposed to be all about you" I said apologetically, she smiled and kissed my forehead " no babe it's fine, and it tonight was about US...not me" she gave me one last kiss and I ran out the door and forced myself into my car making the drive to Yoongi house.

My heart was filled with anxiety I really do worry ALOT about my brother.....Yoongi can get mentally exhausted when he doesn't take good care of himself and I'm worried that's what's happening. He's too busy caring and running around with the kids to remember he has to take care of his own body.

When I finally reached the house I knocked generally on the door not wanting to scare the boys as it was late but I didn't get an answer which made me concerned. I knocked again and again until I hear the door slowly unlocking, once unlocked I see Namjoon with tears in his eyes and fear written all over him. I didn't hesitate anymore I picked the boy up and locked the door behind me and made my way to the living room, that's when I see the flat screen TV in pieces and Yoongi unconscious on the floor...shit....

I put Namjoon down and rushed to Yoongi side lifting him off the floor and placing him on the couch, I remove the broken TV screen pieces from his hair and sign.

Other then the living room being a mess the house was....scarily quiet ? looking around I could no longer see Namjoon so I got up and made my way upstairs, I hear faint whimpering and whimpering coming from Namjoons room so I walk in to investigate. When entering the room I see Jimin with blood shot eyes a bright red nose and rosy cheeks the boy was a crying mess let's say, his brother Hobi similar to him and Namjoon trying to cram them both down. But on the other hand I see Tae quietly sitting in the corner of the room with his head banging the wall...,.what a sight to see....