Chapter 38

Hello lovely's another update for you all 3rd this week I'm spoiling you all ...I guess this is my way of apologising that I've been gone so long  hahahhahaha !!!!

Hope you are all good not sure why I always update at the middle of the night ? 😩but when I can't sleep I just make new updates I guess !!! I hope your all well and I've actually been told that it's the holy month of Ramadan?! Wowwww so for those who are fasting please keep yourself healthy and hydrated!!! I wish you all the best and I hope you all have an amazing Ramadan

All love and best wishes from Me !!! :)

As always comment and vote !!!!

I love you all and see you on the next update :) !!!

—————————————————————————

Time stops in these situations I mean how can time still tick when you lost your child, your own blood the one thing in your life you thought will never leave and save you from the loneliness I always surround myself. He's gone but why does it feel like I'm also gone ? I don't feel like I'm living in the time space any more almost like I've disappeared into thin air and just mindlessly wondering the air with my thoughts. But then my heart beats louder and louder, I have to do something I can't stay here and do nothing I need to find him...I need to find my baby.

Something kicked into me that I've never experienced the feeling of wanting something so bad that I'll do anything for, normally I only feel like this about my music but this time it's more then music it's to see my beautiful dimples boy again. No matter how much of a terrible father I think I am at the end of the day in a father I'm HIS father.

The first thing that comes to mind is to make a quick phone call to Jim hyung before anyone else, I failed his number and wait for him to pick up

'Yoongs what's up it's too early for this' he says in his morning voice still groggy

'Hyung I haven't got much time to explain all this but Namjoon is missing the last time I saw his was last night and I woke up this morning with the kitchen window wide open, the kids are in the car I don't know what to do...' I say without sounding like I'm about to cry because I'm definitely on the edge of crying

There's a pause before he says anything

'Ok I'm coming you ring the police leave the kids in the car until I get there I'll be as quick as I can don't worry too much, remember your the father you have to stay as calm as possible for them...for him'
That was the last thing he says before I hung the phone. And he's right. He's always right I need to stay calm and try to collect my thought. I calm myself down before sitting on the couch and finally calling the police, they tell me they are on their way which makes me feel a bit relieved but the worry doesn't completely disappear. I step outside to see the car full of laughing happy kids in the drive the sky is getting dark. It's about to rain. Joony where ever you are just know daddy is crying more then the sky tonight and I won't stop until your in my arms.

It wasn't long till Hyung gets here I watch as he jumps out of his car and runs over to me ' give me your keys I'm dropping your kiddos off at mine Lisa will take care of them whilst we look for him' he says with a reassuring smile
'Ok' I almost whisper 'I've called the police they will probably be here soon I hope...' I say wiping my tears that are threatening to fall any second now. Hyung nods and takes the keys off my hands and I watch him drive out of my drive with the kids and slowly disappear....

And just like that I'm alone...

It's just me and my thoughts to haunt me until he's back or till the police turn up my mind is exhausted as it is I just want him back. But it's getting cold standing here outside.