Chapter 22

Hi my loves how have you all been !

Well I hope your all doing well and eating well !! Make sure to stay safe and heres and nice Chucky chapter for all you beautiful people- this is more of a father and son chapter between Yoongi and his father so I hope you all enjoy it !!!

Make sure to vote and comment and more chapter are on there wayyyy!!!!!

Love you all :) ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

———————//——————————//——————

( narrator pov)

Yoongi took a step inside him mothers house as his older brother yelled at him about going outside in the rain, Yoongi always had a weak immune system so Seokjin knew that this will hit him in the morning. Seokjin dragged his soaking brother up the stairs and into him bathroom, he then went back into his room and grabbed some clothes for Yoongi ( yes...they we're all black just the way his younger brother liked them) wnd gave it him then turned on the shower head

" Yoongi get in the shower and get dressed after that we can talk, hurry up I'm going make you some tea have you eaten ? You want soap instead?" All Yoongi did was nod at his brother then closed the door behind him as his brother left him in the shower.

Yoongi slowly stripped, pealing all the wet clothes off his pale skin and dropped them on the floor which made his body feel more relax and lighter. He then walked into the shower letting all the jets of streaming water him his face and body as his skin blushed pink and all his worries dropped down and went down the drain with the water, he took a deep breathe enjoying this moment as he knew when he gets home it will be anything but peaceful then finally realised his breathe in a soothing sigh, his shoulders dropping as he does.

Downstairs Jin started making the soup for his brother, he always had a huge passion for cooking he always found it relaxing and soothing and almost an escape form all of his worries and reality. As he continued preparing the soup he picked up the phone and rang his mother to ask when she was planning on coming home, because his mother was such a workaholic she would sometimes not come home and do all nighters at her office....almost like she forgets that she has a son to come home to, but Seokjin is so independent I guess you could say he doesn't need a mother anymore.

The boy has learned how to cook, clean and run the whole house on his own, Seokjin has a jobs and pays for anything he needs as well as the necessary such as food and other products that he might need ( which should be his mother job not his ) therefore the boy never asks for money from his mother as he has everything he NEEDS.....but Seokjin doesn't have everything he WANTS. But this is what motivates the boy especially with his study's, the brown haired boy wants to grow up independent with a very well payed jobs so he can get everything g he wants, gets everything his brother wants...

(YOONGI POV )

I finally finished my shower - and damn was the best shower I ever had. I doesn't matter where I am, if I'm alone with my hyung I know I can relax because I know I'm safe - Jin hyung will always protect me no matter what. I step out the shower and put on the all black outfit my brother had ready for me and finally make my way downstairs with a towel on my head and my hair dripping, downstairs the air was filled with the most delicious aroma of herbal and chicken soup...which is the best especially on cold wet days like today. I ran down the stairs like a child and went straight into the living room where the meal was all prepared with hyung standing at the edge of the table shaking his head. All he did was pointed at the chair and I took the hint and sat on it, he didn't say much and walked behind me taking the towle off my head and started drying my hair as I take my spoon and start eating the soup.