Story 22 Seven Minuites In Hell (All Ships)

Delirious pov:
(Ships involved in fanfic.
H2oVanoss
MiniCat
Basicallyidolui
ChilledChaos
And TerrorNuckel)
The whole group and a few others are all at my house to celebrate Evan hitting 20 million subs. I'm almost at 10 million subs but I'm pretty sure I'm loosing some because I haven't done a face revel in 2 years and I said I would do a face revel for the past 2 years. Any ways we all were sitting around chatting and listening to music having a great time until lui knocked over some punch that splashed all over my stereo killing the music.
"Damn it lui," Tyler said
"Oops... sorry Delirious," lui said as I shrugged.
"Nah it's fine now I have an excuse to get a new stereo." I replied witch made him smile a bit.
"Now what are we gunna do?" Vanoss asked in his sexy ass voice. sorry I have a slight problem I am gay and I like my best friend Evan. he would never like me I haven't even shown my face to any of my friends besides Cartoonz he is the only one who knows what I look like. then I felt a smack on the back of my head and a yell in my ear.
"Quit dreaming about vanoss and let's play truth or dare!" Mini yelled as I blushed like mad and sat in the circle as far away from Evan as I could.
"Alright I'll go first," marcel said as he looked around the circle like a mad man looking for his next victim. then his eyes landed on me of fucking corse.
"Delirious, truth or dare," he asked as my heart raced.
"Dare I guess," I said unsure.
"We'll I'm not gunna give you a dare unless your sure," he said
"I'm sure," I said as he smirked.
"Alright I dare you to do..."
Please, please, please, don't make me do a...
"Face reveal! To youtube and us!" He said witch made my heart sink down to my feet.
"They'll will call me ugly so who gives a flying fuck anyways," I huffed under my breath trying not to have the guys hear but vanoss just so happened to be listening.
"Delirious I bet you look as handsome as ever and you know what all of us will be in the video with you alright?" He said as he sat next to me and placed his hand only shoulder.
"Yeah," they all agreed as I lifted up my mask to show them my lips witch had a slight smirk on them. then I put them back in hiding. I walked to my bedroom and grabbed my camera and walked back to the couch and sat down fallowed by all the guys. we all huddled and crammed on my couch. then I pressed record.
"Hello everybody it's H2o Delirious here with all my friends say hi you guys."
"Hiiii!!!!!" They all yelled.
"Alright so we go vanoss," I said as I zoomed the camera in on his face.
"Mini Ladd,"
"Hiiiiiii" he said as I giggled.
"Lui,"
"Hi guys," he said in his squeaky voice.
"Moo,"
"Terrorizer,"
"I AM WILDCAT, and just to let you all know that he isn't as such as a jackass as he is in games," I said as we all laughed.
"We also got chilled, nanners, basically, and," I said getting hesitant on what I was about to do. I took off my mask and turned to the camera.
"We have me... I know you all wanted me to do a face revel and I got dared by basically to do one so thank him. and that's it so be sure to like, subscribe all that and we'll see you..." I couldn't finish because I was captured in somebody's soft warm lips. I kissed back ounce I herd.
"Yea go Vanoss get some,"
I then held out the camera to give to somebody then let go when I herd.
"I got it,"
I held Vanoss body close as our lips moved together like peaces of a puzzle. Then we pulled away.
"And secene," mini said as he closed the camera.
"We'll that was interesting," banners said as we all laughed. after we did some more rounds of truth or dare we were starting to get bored with the game to I thought why not seven minutes in hell!
"Hey guys wanna play seven minutes in hell?" I asked as I got some shrugs and some hell yeas.
"Alright" I said as me all moved to my room where my empty closet sits while vanoss ran and grabbed an empty bear bottle.
"Alright this is how we are gunna do it somebody spins the bottle and who ever it lands on that's who they go in the closet with." he explained.
"I go first!!" Brock yelled as he grabbed the empty bud light bottle. he have it a nice spin. it spun and spun then finally it landed on terrorizer.
"Alright mr. moo lets go." Brian said as he dragged Brock into the closet. I pulled out my phone and set a timer. I herd some buckles probably belts. I wonder who is gunna get a BJ. then Marcel leaned over.
"I bet you $20 that it's Brian who is getting a blow job,"
"Deal," I sad a I shook his hand. a few minutes later my phone rang right as a huge moan was herd. Brock, 20 bucks here I come.
"Times up boys!" I yelled as moo came out with an undone belt and pants button and messy hair. as Brian came out with messy hair as we'll he was also licking his lips. I looked at Marcel.
"Hand it over," I said as he threw a 20 at me.
"Cash,cash, cash, cash," I started singing as everyone laughed besides marcel.
"Alright moo you choose who gets to spin next." chilled said.
"Alright Evan your up," moo said as he sat in Brian's lap it was so cute. then It hit me what if he doesn't get me what if he gets somebody else what if...
"Delirious you go with vanoss," Brian said as I stood up and walked over to moo and whispered in his ear.
"Bet Marcel $20 that vanoss will give me hickeys on the right side of my neck," I told him.
"Why?" He asked.
"Just do it," I said as I walked into the closet I herd
"hey marcel I bet vanoss will give delirious hickeys on the right side of his neck!"
"Deal there no way you are gunna get 20 bucks from me!"
"You herd moo work your magic," I said as he started licking and sucking on the right side of my neck. after 7 minutes I had 14 hickeys all on the right side of my neck. when I got out Marcel's face was priceless.
"Ugh, here," he said handing moo a 20 also. then I looked at him and pulled out my 20 and we both sang.
"Cash,cash, cash, cash" again we all laughed besides marcel.
"Alright I'm done I'll just have my seven minutes in hell out here LUI BABE COME HERE!!!" He yelled at lui who was in the bathroom.
"We'll mini and wildcat just went in there," i said
"They can wait now get the fuck out!" Basically yelled as me, chilled, banners, moo, terrorizer and vanoss all ran out scared that Marcel would kill us. then one thing led to another. TerrorNuckel aw in the bathroom. Basicallyidolui are in my bed. MiniCat are in my closet. ChilledChaos are on my coutch. and me and vanoss are laying on the counter. this is gunna be a fun party ending that's for sure.