Story 33 H2oVanoss Ribbions

All I want to say is that the ribbons are like mood rings yull understand why I said that after you start reading :)
Every day I walk through the school wishing and waiting for something that never comes. My name is Evan Fong and I am a loner and this stupid ribbon isn't helping. I bet your wondering 'what does a ribbon half to do with anything?' We'll let me tell you. I live in a small town called (I made this up I don't know if this is a real place in North Carolina) Gatlynbirg NC, where everybody that lives here has a Ribbon. It starts out as a black Ribbon but ounce your with your true love it turns gold. Mine is red while everybody's is Gold. In some rare cases your ribbon can turn red like mine. that means that your true love doesn't live here in Gatlynbirg. 'Just great' I thought as I walked through the hallways of North Ridge High. I grew sad as I passed all the cute couples holding hands. Some straight, some gay, some lesbians, and some even teachers. In this school PDA is expected. But not from me. Ounce I made it to my locker my two best friends with there hands interlocked walked over to me.
"Hey Evan!" Craig yelled as he bro hugged me.
"Hey Evan," Tyler said as I gave him a bro hug as we'll.
"Hey guys what's new," I asked as I grabbed my stuff for first hour.
"Everything dude there's a New student he could be the one!" Craig yelled as he held my shoulders and shook them.
I just chuckled and gave him a slight smile.
"You know how many times you've said that to me and look where I still am!" I said as I shut my locked and started walking to first hour, my favorite class. art. As I walked into the classroom I noticed people starring at my ribbon then mumbling. What's wrong with my ribbon? Then I herd the bell for class to get started. I sat slouched in my usually seat at an empty table. Then mrs. Allen walked in, her bright gold Ribbon shining brighter than others because she was married. Ounce you are married your gold shines bright for everyone to see unless your married to the same gender then you get a different color. I smiled at her and waved. She was the only one that understood me and my ribbon. All the other teachers tried pushing me into dating random people but my ribbon always stayed red.
"Alright class today we have a new student," she said as I perked up. As he walked in my heart raced he was hot. Then I herd the class gasp and murmur. Then I knew why, His ribbon was purple. Why? I wondered then when my eyes left his ribbon I noticed everyone starring at mine. I looked at my ribbon it was also purple. What does that mean?! I wondered as Mrs. Allen made the new student sit next to me.
"Hi," I said to him as he looked at me an smiled.
"Hi," he replied.
"My names Evan," I said.
"Mines Jonathan," he replied as I smiled at him and replied.
"Nice to meet you Jonathan," I said as I focused my attention back on Mrs. Allen.
When the class was over I walked up to her and decided to ask her a few things.
"Mrs. Allen?"
"Evan what did I say please call me Savannah were friends right," she said as I smiled an replied.
"Can I talk to you?"
"Sure take a seat," she said as I sat down in my chair next to her desk.
"Do you know anything about Purple Ribbons?" I asked as I held out my hand with the Ribbon on it.
"Hm Purple ya say? well that'll have to be discussed with my Husband don't you have him next?" She asked as I nodded.
"We'll get er goin," she chuckled as I grabbed my stuff and ran to his room wanting answers. Once I made it there I ran up to him.
"Chase I need to talk to you!" I blurted out.
"Alright, alright geez! what's up?" He asked as I showed him my Ribbon. He grabbed my hand an inspected it.
"Have you seen anyone else with the color purple?" He asked as I blushed.
"Actually yes, yes I did why?" I said as he gave me a smirk.
"We'll that means hiding as in your Ribbon doesn't want you to know who your true love is because it wants you to find it Out on your own but I bet you already know who it is. An he is here in 3, 2, 1!" He said as Jonathan ran in the classroom an up to Mr. Allen.
"We'll hello Jonathan I was expecting you," he said as I went and sat in my seat ready for health class. (It's kinda a health class but they learn about there ribbon instead of there body get it got it good.)
"Alright today were gonna learn something different and I'm gonna have to have 2 helpers. Jonathan an Evan come here please," he said as I walked over to him at the front of the class with Jonathan at my side.
"Alright class today were gonna learn about Purple Ribbons," he said as he had me an Jon rase up our ribbons and as they came close together they glow a bright and shiny platinum. I quickly pulled my hand away scared of what it might cause. I was scared to be honest. I looked at Chase and he smiled.
"Kids the Purple Ribbon is when your ribbon wants you to create your decisions in life and not listen to its and when the two purples are combined, boys?" He said as I reached over and held Jonathan's hand. Again our Ribbons glow a bright an shiny platinum. I stairs in awe at out interlocked hands. I looked at Jonathan and saw his Facial expression as we'll and he was a bright red tomato in the face. I giggle slightly as I looked back at Mr. Allen.
"When two purples combine it create this bright platinum and that is what color it will stay for the rest of there's lives. There are only 2 other known platinum cases and this would make 3 congrats boys," he said as everyone clapped as we unlocked our hands and walked to our seats. After class was over it was lunch time and I invited Jonathan to come and sit with me, and the love birds. When we sat down Craig dropped his sandwich and squealed.
"Oh my god Evan finally!" He said as I smiled and started eating.
"Yeah about... Waite Evan why is your ribbon purple?" Tyler questioned as I smirked and grabbed Jonathan's hand. When he saw the bright color his mouth fell open.
"Oh my god!!!" He yelled as we let go of each other. After school I decided I'd go to Jonathan's house. When we got there I was the first one in the house. When he stepped in he grabbed me and pushed me up against the door. I was shocked at his sudden outburst. I shivered as his hot breath touched my neck. I looked him in the eyes and searched them as his grip on my arms loosened and I held his hands as our Ribbons glow pink with lust. I then slammed my lips on his. As our lips fought for dominance there was a knock at the door.
"Jon why did you lock the door?" A woman asked as he blushed and pulled me off the door still holding my hand.
"Hi mom," he said as she walked in her Ribbon Glowing bright Green. His mom was a lesbian and married.
"Oh who's this young man?" She asked as I stuck out my hand to shake hers making our ribbons glow purple.
"I'm Evan Jon's boyfriend," I said as she smiled widly.
"Yea I'm so excited!" She said as she slammed me into a hug. I laughed as his mom pulled away.
" I love your purple!" She said as I held Jon's hand.
"Oh my, your a Platinem!!!" She screamed as she wrapped her arms around me and Jonathan an started spinning in circles.when she stopped she brought out her phone.
"I'm gonna call your mom!" She said to Jon as she walked away. I looked at him and chuckled.
"I love your family,"
1429 words besides these! Honestly I'm pretty proud of me self for this one especially cause of my tight schedule.