Story 3 tall buildings h2ovanoss

Delirious pov:

I sat on the top of a 20 story building. nobody loves me I'm a waist of time, space my friends aren't really my friends. I moved closer to the edge of the building and jumped. I woke up screaming! I started crying. Evan opened my door and ran to me. this was a daily routine for us. I have a nightmare Evan comes in, comforts me and I fall back asleep. Evan came up to me and hugged me so tightly this time. I liked it, his warmth I love, him. I wish he new it.

Evan POV:

I feal so bad for delirious he has these nightmares every night. i just love him so much I can't see him like this. I hugged him so tight and brought him to my lap. We layed there for a while then we soon fell asleep. In the morning I was getting a little chilly. delirious was gone. where is he I'm cold.

"Delirious, come back to bed I'm cold!" I said as I curled into a ball.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," he said as he climbed back into bed and cuddled up with me. I kissed his forehead as he said

"Thank you!"

"For what?"

"For helping me with my nightmares for letting me stay here. and I love you for that!" he said not knowing that he just admitted his fealings about me! yeaaah! he started blushing like mad.

"You like me back?!?" I said as I looked at him.

"Yes," he kinda whispered to me as I got on top of him and attached my lips to his. his lips are incredible! I licked his bottom lip asking for entrince. he accepted. I pushed my toung into his mouth. I roamed around then we detached to catch our breath.

"Evan, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Ummm... of corse!" I said as we kissed again.