Story 21 Flights (terrorNuckel) and A/N

Alright guys I wanted to say that I have decided to add some ships so all the ships I am doing are...
H2oVanoss
MiniCat
BasicallyidoLui
And the new ones (only 2) are
TerrorNuckel (as you can clearly tell)
And seachaos I recently fell in love with this ship and decided that I wanted to write my own so here is one.
TerrorNuckel
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Moo's pov:
Me and terrorizer have been dating for a whole month now. we are in a long distance relationship witch I hate so much. I want to be able to touch him, kiss his lips, cuddle with him, all that fun stuff but we haven't been able to see eachouther. I mean we text, Skype and all that but I want to see him. then I was interrupted from my thought with my phone ringing my outro nye cat. I picked up my phone and answered
"Hello," I said.
"Hey moo moo what's up," Brian said as I started blushing.
"Nothing just laying on my bed talking to you," I replied.
"I wanted to tell you something," he said as I sat up on my bed.
"What is it," I said waiting for his reply.
"Babe... I'm coming to see you! I'm flying to North Carolina (bear with me it's for the story yull see why 🐻) I started freaking out.
"OMG baby really that's great when are you going to be here!!!" Then I hear a slight knock on my door.
"Uh, baby I gotta go," I said as I hung up and walked to my door. I opened it and was greeted by the one and only vanoss, and Delirious (ha I bet you guys thought it was terrorizer). I gave then a half smile.
"Hey guys," I said as I let them in.
"What's up with you today Brock you don't seam like your happy self." vanoss asked.
"I just got off the phone with Brian and he told me he was flying here then the phone went silent and I thought you guys were him at the door." I said as I herd another knock at the door. I walked over to the door and opened it ounce it was opened I was trampled into a tight hug.
"Baby... I missed you so much!!!" He said as we let go of eatch outer.
"Hey, Brian!" Delirious said as he lifted up his mask to give him a slight smile then hid his lips behind his mask.
"Hey Jon, Evan what are you guys doing here?" He asked as Evan spoke up.
"We wanted to know if moo wanted to go out to eat with us and now that your here would you guys like to go on a double date with us?" Evan asked.
"Yeah why not I haven't eaten sense I got on the pain and it was a 12 hour flight then a 20 minute drive to get to his house." Brian said as he held me close. I am so happy right now. I just nodded with excitement and then said.
"Let me atleast get him settled in then we'll head to..." I stoped.
"Applebee's," Evan said.
"Ok we'll meet you guys there at 6 it's 3 so that gives you guys 3 hours to unpack an everything!" Delirious said as he grabbed Evans hand and dragged him out the door.
"Bye guys!!" They said as the door closed. then I leaped into Brian giving him a big bear hug.
"I'm so glad your here." i said while then not even thinking I smashed my lips agents his just now realizing that this is our first official kiss. we both stared into each other's eyes finally getting over the shock we both closed our eyes. he then started moving his lips agent mine. or lips moved in slow sync as we wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I then licked his bottom lip asking for entrence. he gladly accepted. our tongs fought for dominance. I then gave up and let him win. He then roamed around in my mouth for a few minutes then pulled his toung out of my mouth and with his teeth grabbed my bottom lip tugging at it as I moaned. Brian then letting go and looked into my eyes.
"Wow," we said out of breath.