Story 29 face reveal (H2oVanoss)

Btw this is not true at all well at least I'm not sure.that picture is in fact NOT H2o Delirious just enjoy this one shot and I promise I'll move on from H2ovanoss I've just been getting so many ideas!
Delirious Pov:
Every sense I said something about posting a face reveal my Twitter has been blowing up.
kristal@34
@H2o Delirious POST FACE REVEAL PLEASEEEEE!!!! 1,586👍12👎
Kevin@69
@H2o Delirious DO YOUR FACE REVEAL PLEASE I BET YOUR TOO PUSSY!! 1,237 👍 90👎
Gabby@12
@H2o Delirious YOU PROMISED US A FACE REVEAL!!! 5,400👍2👎
That's it I'm done with this shit I decided to Tweet my face, FUCK IT!!!
H2o Delirious (pic above)
HERES MY FACE BECAUSE IM DONE! IM FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SHIT!! DELIRIOUS DO A FACE REVEAL!! FACE REVEAL THIS!! FACE REVEAL THAT!! I FEAL LIKE ALL YOU PEOPLE JUST WANNA SEE IS MY FACE I BET YOU DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT MY GAMING ONLY MY PERSONAL LIFE!!! THERE NOW THAT YOU HAVE THE DAMN FACE REVEAL IM DONE WITH YOUTUBE FOR A WHILE IM NOT GONNA POST FOR A WHILE IM GOING OFF THE WEB!!! GOODBYE TWITTER!!!
After letting all my emotions out I pressed send and shut down my phone, unplugged my xbox, computers and all internet things.
"Ughhhhh!!!" I yelled as I face planted on my bed. Then I herd the pitter patter of paws running my way. It's my dog. Thunder. The reason his name is thunder is when there was a huge thunder storm I yelled out, listen to that thunder and he came running towards me out of the bathroom and it just kinda stuck. I was then greater with a wet and slobbery feeling on my ear.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH Thunder stop!" I yelled as he hopped off my bed and ran out my room.
"Awe Thunder I'm sorry!" I apologized as he came running back in with his leash in his mouth.
"Oh alright buddy let's go for a walk!" I said as I went to grab my phone but decided to leave it and left.
4 MONTHS LATTER!!!!😵😬😱😐
Vanoss Pov:
Me and all the guys have been worried sick about Delirious ever sense his HOT face reveal he has disappeared! We have police, swat, and FBI searching for him. He's all over Television.
"Evan!" mini yelled as he placed his hand on my shoulder.
"Evan your shaking is everything alright?" He asked. No it's fucking freezing and my delirious is out there probably freezing to death!
"No," I mumbled as he knew automatically what was wrong.
"Oh Evan!" mini said as I started tearing up. He pulled me into a tight warm hug as I cried on his shoulder.
"We'll find him Evan, I promise" mini whispered as he held me tight.
Another 2 months!!!😵😭😰😫😱
The police did find Delirious, but not the way I wanted them to. He was found shot in the back of the head with his dog Thunder right by his side also shot dead. Today is there funereal. Me and the rest of the crew were gathered in the cemetery all wearing black. They were crying in there lovers arms. Craig in Tyler's arms. Brock in Brian's arms. Lui in Marcel's arms. Nogla's girlfriend in his arms. As they all stood there with there lovers I stood there in the poring ran starring at my lover and his dogs graves. Drenched in tears and rain I stood there feeling like I was in a dream. But I wasn't this is all reality. I cried even harder as I read his toumbstone.
Jonathan Dennis
1987-2015
Friend, Brother, Gamer and lover.
R.I.P. H2o Delirious
I chuckled as a memory of a while ago flashed in my head.
FLASH BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
"Evan you have been a big part of Jon's life what do you think!?" Jonathan's mother said as I have her a slight smile as her and her husband argued about if Thunder should be buried next to Jon or in the Animal cemetery.
"Jon loved his dog dearly so sorry Mr. Dennis I'm with Mrs. Dennis!" I said as I brought then some sandwiches I made.
"Thank you Evan for the sandwiches and agreeing with me!"
Reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A tear rolled down my cheeks as I saw that I was the only one still here. I then stood up off the wet muddy ground and walked over to the newly dug and buried graves. I place three roses one red, one blue, and one purple on Jonathan's grave. I also placed Thunders favorite ball and treats on his grave. I then stood there rain still poring down as I herd thunder and a crack then everything went black. Finally I was with the one I love. I stood there next to all my friends with my beautiful Boyfriend watching them lower me into the ground as Thunder jumped around our feet barking and playing with his favorite toy ball I put next to his grave. I was then placed in my hand red roses from all of my friends as they placed roses on the newly fresh dirt. at least I'm with my one True love.
Hey I'm so sorry if I made you cry! Anyways if you don't get it I'm sorry I'll explain ok delirious was getting shit about not doin a face reveal even though he said he would. Then he couldn't deal with it and he posted his face and shut down all his internet things so nobody could get ahold of him. Then when him an his dog went for a walk he was shot in the back of the head and so was his dog. Then Evan was getting worried for his boyfriend and so he calls the cops and the cops eventually find Delirious dead and so Evan goes to his funeral and he ends up getting struck with lightning and he ends up dead as we'll and while he watches his self getting buried next to Jonathan he stood there with Delirious and Thunder and he was reunited with his true love! Alright love ya see ya byeeee