Story 36 Digging My Own Grave(H2oVanoss)

One of my close friends wasn't having a great time with her story's views so she is giving up on writing and is letting me post it on my account Its quite sad that you 'quit' but I thank you for the great story! (you know who you are!)

SAD AS HELL!!
ENJOY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jonathan's POV:
"Do you Tyler take Evan to be your lovely wedded husband?" The priest asked Tyler as I cringed.
I hate this.
"I do." Tyler stated gripping Evan's hands. My Evan's hands.
I hate this.
The priest turned to Evan.
"Do you Evan take Tyler to be your lovely wedded husband?" He asked. I cringed even harder as my eyes started to water. I couldn't watch because I hated this oh so much.
"I do." Evan said and thats when I lost it. The first tear fell silently, slowly rolling down my cheek landing on my thigh. Thankfully I was at the edge of the bench so I didn't have to pass anyone as I left. I stood up slowly walking to the big doors.
"I now pronounce you husband and husband you man kiss the groom." The priest said as I herd everyone chear. The last few tears fell as I opened the big doors walking away, not even bothered to close them. I undid my tie and threw it to the ground. I ran my fingers through my light brown shaggy hair as more tears flowed down my cheeks, I lifted my dark blue glasses off my face to wipe away the remaining tears. I walked and walked not even wanting to go back for my car. I undid the buttons of my tux as I kept walking, I just stared at my dress shoes not caring where they brought me. When I finally looked up I noticed I was in the middle of a cemetery. I looked around until I found what I was looking for. A shovel. I found a clear area and started digging while singing.
"I know, there's nothing I can change, and I regret the things I didn't say. I resent how I walked away. Now I'm digging my own grave, now I'm digging my own, digging my own grave!" I took off my tux jacket and through it on the ground and rolled up my dark blue button up t-shirt sleeves an continued to dig and dig and dig until I hit something hard. I felt erie and confused as I hit that same spot again hearing the loud klunk as the shovel made the same noise as before. 'I want to see what is making that noise!' I thought as I started to dig around the object. Once I uncovered the object from the dirt I noticed that it was a coffin. 'Why would a coffin be buried without a grave stone?' I wondered as I wiped the dirt off of my hands an onto my black dress pants as I lifted the coffin lid. When it was fully opened it revealed a person with light brown shaggy hair, a dark blue button up shirt, nice black pants, dark blue glasses, and a pair of nice dress shoes on. I couldn't believe what I was seeing  I kept telling myself this isn't real, this isn't real I can't be dead! Then the body sprang to life and grabbed my arm and yelled at me.
"THIS IS REAL JONATHAN, AN ITS ALL YOUR FAUL YOU DIDN'T SAY SOMETHING TO HIM IF YOU WOULD HAVE THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN YOU AT THAT ALTER! TALK TO HIM, TALK TO HIM HE LOVES YOU!!!" He screamed in my face as I trembled. 'Ive got to get outta here and fast!' I thought as I tried to get my arm away from the tight grasp. As I tried and tried to get away his grip only got tighter. I knew this was the end as I closed my eyes an he pulled me in the coffin slamming the lid shut behind him.

I awoke sweating and screaming in agony, my arm feeling as if it was burning.
"Jonathan! Jonathan are you alright!!" Somebody yelled as they ran into my room. It was Evan. My Evan. He sat next to me quickly and held me close.
"Are you alright whats wrong?" He asked as I started calming down. 'Was I crying?' Evan turned on my bedside lamp and looked at my bandaged arm from earlier.
"Is your burn hurting you?" He questioned as I nodded. Evan kissed my forehead and hugged me.
"It's gonna be a-okay I promise." He stated with a smile.
"Is is Vanoss, is it?" I said as he started to walk away.
"E... Evan!" I said before he walked out of my room.
"Yeah?" He questioned. 'Come on Jon you can do this!' I thought.
"Stay with me tonight? Please?" I asked as he smiled.
"Sure." He said as he crawled into bed with me pulling the covers over us. When he got comfortable I draped one arm around his body and placed my head on his chest as he played with my hair.
"I love you Evan." I said as I felt his heartbeat quicken. 'I fucked up, I fucked up, I fucked up.' I cursed to myself.
"I love you too Jonathan." He said as I looked up at him with a great big smile. He smiled back as he brought our lips together in a sweet and caring kiss. When we pulled away he whispered in my ear.
"Be mine." I was so happy it hurt.
"Im yours." I whispered as I placed my head back on his chest falling into a light sleep.

Do you Jonathan take Evan to be your lovely wedded husband?" The priest asked me as I smiled.
I love this.
"I do." I stated gripping Evan's hands. My Evan's hands.
I love this.
The priest turned to Evan.
"Do you Evan take Jonathan to be your lovely wedded husband?" He asked. I smiled even harder as my eyes started to water. I couldn't help but cry because I loved this oh so much.
"I do." Evan said.
"I now pronounce you husband and husband you may kiss the groom!" The priest said as I dipped Evan and kissed him with much love and passion as the whole church erupted into cheers. When me and Evan pulled away I searched the crowd and what I saw was astonishing I saw HIM again the man from the coffin clapping and creering. When he realizes that I noticed him he winked at me and disappeared.     
This has been the happiest dream of my life.

Im actually proud of this one! I believe did a good job! Anyways I hope you enjoyed and don't mind the spelling errors i will correct most of em later alrighty byeeee!
                                    ~Anonymous