Story 15 Merry Christmas!

Delirious pov:
I was woken up by Evan jumping on the bed screaming.
"ITS CHRISTMAS ITS CHRISTMAS BABE ITS CHRISTMAS GET UP THE GUYS ( Lui, mini, basically, wildcat) ARE COMING HERE FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!" MY Eyes widened and I yelled.
"MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!!" Ad gave Evan a big hug. We started laughing. then I gave him a nice warm kiss. then I pointed to his bare abs.
"You need to cover those before the guys start hitting on you!" I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"What if I don't want to cover them?" He said as I pushed him away then said.
"Than you get none of THIS!" I pointed to my crotch area.
"DICK!!!" I finished. He crossed his arms and pouted.
"Fine," he said as I kissed his cheek.
"Thank you!" I said as I herd the forint door open and hear somebody yell
"MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCHES!!!!" It sounded a lot like Tyler. after Evan put on one of MY t-shirts we went down stares and gave the guys hugs and wished them all a
"Merry Christmas!" We decided to open gifts. just the ones they got us Because Evan said he has a "surprise" for me and he wants me to open it when the guys leave. I got up and sat on the floor by the tree and passed out presents.
"Me, Mini this is for you, Evan," I said as I eventually had all the presents out that the guys, me and Evan needed out. I grabbed my presents and carried them over to Evan. I sat next to him and watched as Tyler ripped open his gift from us. right when he opened it he couldn't stop laughing. then he ripped the rest of the wrapping paper off and he picked up the iPhone case we secretly made him. last time we went to mini and wildcats house I had found the most embaresing photo of mini trying to act sexy. we took it and printed it onto an iPhone case and put minicat on it. Then mini opened his present. it had a picture of wildcat and himself as wolves and that also said minicat. next was marcel. alright I have to admit marcel is hard to shop for. but sense we had noticed that Lui and marcel have sex like ALOT we got them some playboy condoms and a bottle of lube.
"Hey thanks guys me an lui are gunna use these tonight!" He yelled as he kissed lui's cheek. then lui's turn to open his gift from us. it was a smut fanfic of Basicallylui. he really enjoys reading them don't ask how I know that! When we had finished opening gifts everybody ended up with 2 gifts mini got the phone case from us and he had also gotten the new call of duty from lui and basically. wildcat got the phone case from us and from basicallylui they got a big fuzzy blanket that has A lion king on it and says "nah mahenya please show me cock and balls!!!!" Everybody laughed. lui had gotten a smut reading from us and minicat got him a hoody that says I'm with basically. marcel got a box of condoms and a bottle of lube from us and got a hoody that says I'm with lui on it from minicat. then Evan got a red stripped jacket like the one on gta 5 from minicat and from basicallylui he got a new axe pack of colone. I had gotten a big teddy bear (on in the picture up top) from minicat and from basicallylui I got a little teddy bear that looked like Evans gta person.
"It's my Evanbear!!!" I yelled with so much joy I walked over to the guys along with Evan and we gave hugs then the guys left.
🎅🎄❄️⛄️merry mother fucking christmas!