(Smutty) story 10 round 2 h2ovanoss

Evans POV:
Delirious kisses my cheek.
"What you want round 2 to?" I asked as he nodded. I kissed his lips as he picked me up and placed me on the couch. I kissed me harder. he's not toping this time! I rolled off the couch so I was on top of him. he laded with a thump. Witch made a vase fall.
"Ugh!" he said as I kissed his neck.
"Sorry, I'll bye you a new one," I mumbled on his neck and pulled his blue shark eating a cheeseburger shirt off him. as he pulled off my black mussel Te off. I kissed his neck all the way to his abs. I love them so much but not as much as I love him.
"I need you!" he said. that killed me. I quickly pried his jeans off of him. As he pulled mine off and threw them with the rest of our clothes. I slowly pulled off his baby blue boxers. As he pulled of mine. I need him bad! I lined up and pushed in I came out all the way and slammed into him. Every time he moved back a little. he's gunna have a few rug burns on his back. I started getting feelings in my stomic.
"I'm about to!" me and delirious said at the same time as we both released all over the carpet. I picked delirious up and put him in the couch and grabbed a blanket. I layed on top of delirious's sleeping body. and drifted off to sleep.
...............................................................
So what did you guys think! sorry this one was short I kinda ran out of ideas. Evan toped! lol I think I'm all smuted out. well bye guys PEASE