Story 25 The Vengeful One (MiniCat)

I AM WILDCAT Pov:
I watch as my friends were killed one by one first Evan, then Jonathan, David, Lui, and then marcel. I bet your wondering what's going on well it's the zombie apocalypse.
"TYLER!!!" my last friend and my boyfriend screamed as I watched him get dragged away by zombies.
"CRAIG!!!" I screamed as I ran for him but I was to late he was dead.
"Noooo Noooo Craig baby no!" I cried as I herd the grunts and moans of zombies coming from behind me.
"YOU KILLED HIM!!!" I screamed at the zombies as I took the gun out of my belt loop and screamed at the top of my lungs as I pressed the trigger over and over again. Then my favorite song started playing over the loud speakers. The Vengeful One By Disturbed. That gave me inspiration and hope that I can make it. Then the voices slowed down and the music became slow and creepy. That killed my hope and inspiration and I was attacked from behind and brought down. I know that this was the end as I felt there teeth pierce my skin I awoke panting and sweating.
"What's wrong babe?" My Craig asked as I held him close and whispered.
"just a nightmare that's all," I said as my alarm went off playing my favorite song again. I just shut it off and laid back down next to my baby Craig.
A/N I'm sorry I like music and I'm sorry it's short anyways I hope you enjoyed