Story 5 sixth hour h2ovanoss

Delirious POV:

Finally 6th hour. I can't Wait to get home and go to bed. I sat at my seat with my best friend Chloe. yeah my best friends a girl get over it! The teacher was going over an assignment that I didn't get to do.

"Ok who didn't finish this assignment?" mr. Breaker (a/n idk lol) asked as another couple people raised there hands.

"Dixie why didn't you do your assignment?" mr. B asked

"I wasn't here yesterday so I didn't get the paper.

"Ok and you Jonathan?" he asked me crossing his arms. I leaned back in my chair and replied

"Cuz I didn't do it," I said as he walked over to me.

"I want you to go to the back room and do you work!" he yelled at me as I picked up my pencil and my books. as I walked into the room I herd mr. Breaker yell at another student named Evan. I sat down and slid my work sheet crossed the room. I'm not fucking doing that hard shit. I started writing song lyrics (sorry I'm obsessed with music) I didn't know that Evan was sitting crossed from me on the floor doing his work.

"Where's your worksheet?" he asked me. I looked up from my paper and looked at him and replied.

"Over there," I said as I pointed.

"What are you writing then?"

"Song lyrics,"

"Can I see,"

"Shure if you really want to," I said as I handed him my lyrics. he started singing the lyrics under his breath. his singing is AMAZING!

"So pour me, pour me, pour me another, it holds me, holds me, like no other." he saing. I smirked as he closes his eyes and sang a little louder but not loud enough so the bitchy teacher could hear. When he finished he flung my paper back to me.

"Amazing lyrics!"

"Amazing singing!"

"Thanks," he blushed witch made me blush. i went over to my paper and picked it up. I flipped it over a started drawing on it.

"What you drawing?" I flipped my paper over so he could see. he started laughing. I kept drawing on it till it was all finished.

"Boys time to come back to class we only have a few minutes till class ends!" mr. B yelled at us as we stood up and walked out of the storage closet.

"I want your papers," he said as me and Evan handed in our sheets. The bell rang and me and Evan dashed out the door just in time to.

"JONATHAN!!!" mr. B yelled as he dropped the paper on the floor.

"omg he is so mad!" I said to Evan as we got on my transfer bus.

"We'll what do you expect you just drew a picture of me and you both flipping him off with a message saying have a fucked up weekend you doush bag love Jonathan." We both started laughing.

"Your gunna have a detention next week for shure!" Evan said as we had to get onto my bus.

"Here," Evan said as he handed the bus driver a note we made so he could ride the bus to my house in 6th hour. maybe this year won't suck after all.