Story 14 i touched the butt!

A/N alright guys I feel terrible for not up dating this I just got so cough up in school, homework, and uther books. AND just to let you guys know how bad I feel for not up dating I am going to do h2ovanoss smut for you guys in a few days.
Delirious pov:
I like Vanoss so much and dat ass of his. sometimes I feel like I need to slap it! I know it's wearied but I just have too. Every time he bends over to get something out of the bottom of his locker I just inch my way over and when I'm about to slap it he stands up and walks away. As I went through all the things I could do to "accidentally" touch his butt some girl ran up to me and slapped my ass and yelled.
"I TOUCHED THE BUTT!!!" Then she ran off. then off in the distance you kept hearing people yelling I TOUCHED THE BUTT. I just kept walking. then I felt another large hand touch my ass. I turn my head to see who it was and guess who it was. VANOSS! VANOSS TOUCHED MY FUCKIN ASS!!! Then he looked at me and said.
"I touched your butt," then he winked. I had to walk to the bathroom and fix a little problem in my pants. if you know what I mean.
A/N
Change in plain you guys are getting a huge christmas present you guys are getting a christmas shot and AND 3 things of smut so be prepared!!! And Waite for Christmas right when my clock strikes 1 (if I'm up) I'll post them alright BYEEE