(Smutty) story 9 round 2 minicat

Tyler's POV:
As me and mini got into "our" room I push him up agents the door. I rest my hands on his chest as he wraps his arms around my body and setting them on my ass. then we hear a loud moan.
"Ugh marcel harder!" We started giggling.
"That's gunna be you soon," I whispered into his ear and pulled off his shirt. I turned my head to widen the kiss. I started rubbing my crotch on his.
"Uhhh, t...tyler!" he said as he pulled off my shirt. I tugged his skinny jeans off as he started struggling with my belt. By the time he had my belt off I had ATLEAST 14 hickies on his neck and working on a 15th.
"Finally!" he yelled as he pulled me to the bed. he plopped I the bed as I stood there. he pulled my pants down along with my boxers. he pumped me a few times. the he started sucking.
"Ugh!" I said as he deep throated me. I latched onto his hair grabbing clumps of his hair and lightly tugged knowing that he loved it when I do that. He stopped and I whimpered.
"Tyler, I need you," he said as I pulled his boxers off and gave him a quick blow job. when I finished I made him lay doggie style and Lind up. I pulled in and out slowly. then he yelled at me.
"Faster!" I moved faster and faster making the bed hit the wall hard.
"Um gunna!"
"Me too,"
"YESSS!!!" he screamed as cumed all over his chest and the bed. As I cumed in his ass. I pulled out a collapsed on the bed as mini grabbed some tissues and cleaned the bed and his chest. he layed one the bed and cuddled up to me and fell asleep.
"I love you Craig," I said as I drifted off into a deep sleep.