Story 35 One Way Love (Brohm)

Ever since they were kids Bryce and Ohm were inseparable and the love for Ohm Bryce had, continued to grow.

One day Bryce was walking down the streets of Los Santos smiling proudly, feeling as if nothing could get in his way and break him down. Bryce continued down the calming streets not a care in the world.

Bryce's pocket buzzed leaving Bryce shocked. 'Who could that be?' He thought as he stopped his walking and dug into his pocket excitedly searching for the thin piece of metal and glass he calls a phone. When his fingertips graze the top part of his phone he smiles and pulls out the gray cased phone with bunny ears out from his pocket. He clicked the power button once waiting patiently as the phone lit up revealing a text from his best friend. Ohmwrecker.

😘GET WRECKED: Hey wanna come ova an play some games on my new Xbox console!?

Seeing the text made Bryce's face light up in a bright and fluorescent fashion. Bryce quickly unlocked his phone and replied to Ohm's text.

😎BryceMcweed: Well yeaaaah! Why wouldn't I want too!? On me way now!

Bryce smiled brightly and started walking down the road finally having a destination on mind. To his one and only crush.

After a long walk through the streets Bryce finally made it to Ohm's house. Bryce climbed up the stairs leading to the small patio and knocked on the light gray door. Shuffling can be herd from inside the house as Bryce watched the doorknob slowly turn his hands begin to sweat. Bryce was greeted by a shirtless Ohm and that made Bryce's body tingle. 'He's hot!' Bryce thought as Ohm smiled underneath the bunny mask. Ohm tilted his mask so his mouth was showing and gave Bryce a friendly smile.

"Greetings!" Ohm yelled as he moved outta the way of Bryce so he could enter.

"Hello Ohm!" Bryce replied calmly as he walked into the little grey house Ohm closing the door behind him.

"So whatcha wanna play first?" Ohm asked leaning on the door frame and crossing his arms while starring into Bryce's innocent eyes. Bryce sat on the couch thinking about what Ohm had just asked. 'If you were a game I'd play you...' Bryce thought leaving a light pink glow on his cheeks. When Bryce come out of his day dream he notices that Ohm has moved from his position on the door frame to sitting on the floor looking through all his games.

"GTA?" Ohm asked turning to face Bryce.

"Sure why not!" Bryce replied as Ohm gave him a bright smile and started setting everything up.

After four hours of intense game play both Bryce and Ohm were ready to quit.

"Wanna keep playing?" Asked Bryce hopping that the answer would be no.

"Nah I'm good." When Ohm replied with that answer Bryce let out a chilling breath that he didn't know he was holding.

"Good, I'm super tired!" Bryce replied and leaned back into Ohm's comfy couch and closing his eyes. After a little while Ohm spoke again.

"Oh by the way I completely forgot what I was going tell you before we started playing games!" Ohm spoke with much enthusiasm and excitement in his voice.

"Oh yeah and what's that?" Bryce asked sweetly as his face filled with question and a little hint of hope.

"I think I found the one man!" Ohm says excitedly as Bryce's eyes filled with more hope.

"Oh yeah, An who's that?" Bryce asked as he crossed his right leg over his left and placed his right elbow on his leg waiting for Ohm to finish his sentence.

"Yeah I found this girl who really fits me you know! She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life! She is my life my whole world!!" Ohm yelled happily as Bryce tried so hard not to cry, walk out, and slam his face into a moving bus. Bryce gave Ohm a very surprised face trying to hide all the hurt he was feeling from head to toe.