Story 19 H2oVanoss christmas presants

A/N alright this shot just came to mind and it is also a christmas shot and I was going to use it in the outer ones but decided not to so this chapter is to keep you busy while I create 3 more chapters alright to the story.
ZOOM➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️🆗🚫read.
Vanoss pov:
It was Christmas Day and me and Delirious are snowed in. it sucks we are bored out of our fucking minds but I think I can change that. I have had a slight crush on Delirious for quite some time now and I have the perfect idea on how I can end up kissing him. mistletoe. Delirious is in the bathroom right now so I have a good amount of time to hang one up. I ran to my room and opened the christmas box full of christmas stuff of corse and grabbed out the mistletoe. I grabbed some duck tape and taped it up in the door way of the kitchen cause you know Delirious will go to the kitchen for food. then I herd the toilet flush and then the door open. I stood in the kitchen door way and leaned up agents the wall with my arms crossed. He walked down the stares and sat on the couch not paying any attention to me. I sat next to him and pouted.
Delirious pov:
I when I had gotten out of the bathroom I noticed Evan standing in the kitchen door way with a mistletoe over his head. I was going to grab my self a coke but sence he wants a kiss I'm not going to give it to him until he asked about the little present under the tree he didn't see. I have had a slight crush on Evan for quite some time and I can't wait till he opens that present then he will finally know I like him. he then came and sat next to me an pouted. his eyes then widened as he said.
"Jon, we missed a present." He got up and grabbed the little box. he read the name tag as I smiled. He then read allowed.
"Dear Evan I just wanna say something that I love you i know that, might sound wearied but I don't think it is. so if you like be back don't say anything and look at me." He finished and look at me. when he did I kissed his soft pink lips. sparks flew as he grabbed my shoulder and sat on my lap. he then wrapped his arms around my body and turned his head sideways to deepen the kiss. When we finished kissing we pulled apart.
"Wow..." we said as I asked him a simple question.
"Will you be my boyfriend?"
"Of corse I will Jon I love you," he replied.
"Yea, I love you too Evan!" I said as I kissed his cheek. then we finished off the day cuddling and flirting.