Story 20 (all ships) New Years

Evan's pov:
Today is New Year's Eve! It's only 6 hours until 2015! woo! woo! Me and the guys decided to hang out as a group like years back. I personally think the last New Year's Eve party was a little boring! I think it was because we didn't have a hilarious delirious with the crazy laugh. we just meet Delirious only like 3 years ago and the last time our group hung out was like 6 or 7 years! yeah a long time. Any ways we are all going to Tyler and Mini's apartment. me and delirious just left the house to go get some wine, beer, hats, beerhats, and the 2015 glasses. This is going to be a fun party! Hope fully I can get/do some of my New Years resolutions I have a list it goes.
1.) sky dive
2.) reach 20 million subs on YouTube
And...
3.) get over my fear and ask out Delirious I have liked him for years now and I can't get over him. I try to but those damn fanfic's about H2oVanoss it gets to me! I need to read them there my life (true fact about me)
If you don't know who H2oVanoss is then your stupid because there the shit. there fan written story's about me and Jonathan or Delirious. I like how some of the things they make me say are things I would actually say. I am reading one right now about a New Year's Eve party at Tyler and Mini's apartment wearied huh I was thinking...
"Evaaaaaaaaannnnnnn!" Delirious whined and I looked at him and said.
"Jhonaaaaaaattttthhhhhhaaaaannnn!" He giggled and turned off the truck.
"What," I said
"Were here," he said as we hoped out and walked up to the door and knocked.
"COME ON IN!!!" I heard somebody yell. I opened the door and walked in with Delirious trailing behind with all the stuff.
"Hey guys!" Tyler said as mini walked up to Delirious and took the stuff from him and started a conversation with him.
Delirious pov:
"So you and Tyler datin' yet!?" I asked Mini as he carried the beer hats and whine into the kitchen.
"Not yet, how about you an Evan? any luck!?" He asked as I shook my head no.
"Nope, not yet!" I said as the door bell rang.
"COME IN!!!" Tyler yelled as the door slammed open. we all were greeted by lui, Nogla, Cartoonz, Marcel, Moo, and Terrirozer.
"Sup BITCHES!!!!" Marcel yelled as he stormed into the apartment and threw his body on the couch.
"Nothing sup with you!" I yelled back as he gave me a puzzled look.
"delirious?" He asked
"The one and only!" I said as he walked over to me.
"No mask this time?" He asked.
"Nope started my New Years resolution early," I said
"Good for you," he said as he sat on the counter and magically pulled out a beer and cracked it open. I gave him a wearied look.
"Want one?"he asked as replied with a "sure." He then reached into his pocket and handed me a beer.
"Do you always cary beer in your pocket?" I asked as I looked at mini as he shrugged his shoulders then I looked back to marcel.
"Only when I feel like it," he said. I took a sip of my beer and watched as all the guys talked and laughed. I smiled. then I felt my shirt being tugged back and something very cold touch my back.
"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I yelled as I jumped off the counter and clawed at my freezing back until 3 ice cubes fell out. I looked up to see Tyler high five Evan while wheezing.
"Motherfucker," I said
"Hey, I didn't fuck my mom I would never fuck my mom!" Tyler said as he stood next to mini. he started talking to him.
Mini's pov:
"Hey Craig where's your beer?" Tyler asked me as I shrugged.
"Here have this one I just opened it," he said as he handed me his beer.
"Marcel, hit me!" He yelled then got a beer chucked at his nuts.
"Ohhhhhhhhh fuck," he said as he collapsed to the floor holding his nuts.
"Your a Bitch marcel," he said out of breath.
"Hey it's not my fault you wanted me to hit you so I did!" He said
"Help me up...please... mini" he said as I got down next to him and wrapped my arms around him and lifted him up he limped with one hand around my waist very close to my ass if I do say so myself very close for comfort if you get what I mean. he still held his nuts as I led him to the couch but me being me I tripped over the carpet and we fell on the floor with me on top and him below me. I felt my face heat up. then I herd delirious and Vanoss yell.
"MINICAT!!!!!!!!" As loud as they Fuckin' could. I looked at them and yelled back.
"You know what fuck you H2OVANOSS!!!!" They stopped laughing and started turning bright red. then I stood up and held out my arm to help up Tyler.
"What the fuck is minicat?" He questioned. he must not know about the fanfic's. Fuckin' delirious got me hooked on Minicat fanfic's.
"There our ship name you know Mini Ladd, I am Wildcat, minicat." I said.
"How come your name is first if people are making a ship name about us then my name should come first because if we ever dated I would be the man in the relationship!" He said. I just starred at him with disbelief.
"How about... Wildladd that sounds better." he said as moo spoke up.
"I personally think TerrorNuckel is the best!" Moo said
"NOOOO it's H2oVanoss who is better!!!" Delirious said as he jumped on vanosses back.
"Piggy back ride!" Evan yelled.
"Weeeeee!" delirious yelled as they ran around the house. then we hear Cartoonz yell.
"Hey guys 1 minute till new years." he said as we all gathered around the tv and started counting down.
"10..."
"9..."
"8..."
"7..."
"6..."
"5..."
"4..."
"3..."
"2..."
"1... HAPPY NEE YEAR!!!" All yelled as my neck was grabbed and I was pulled into a kiss. my eyes widened to see Tyler kissing me. then I started to kiss back.
Delirious pov:
"3..." I'm gunna do it I'm gunna do it!
"2..." I'm gunna kiss him I'm going to kiss vanoss.
"1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" I yell as I grabbed vanoss by his red jacked and pulled him to my lips. he kissed back right away.
Basically's pov:
I wonder if I'll kiss somebody m...maybe I'll kiss Lui I think he is pretty smoking hot damn. Then everyone yelled happy new year as lui yelled it in his squeaky voice. then lui pulled me to his face and whispered into my ear.
"And I'm gunna kiss you..." he said in his squeaky voice as he pulled me into his lips.
Moo's pov:
We all screamed with joy as I got slammed into the wall. I started feeling light kisses going from my neck up to my cheekbone then to my chin then he stopped. I opened my eyes to see terriozer looking into my eyes I smiled and spun us around so he was now up agent the wall and slammed my lips agent his.
Cartoonz pov:
I finished yelling I looked around and noticed everybody kissing we'll besides nogla. I just turned around and rubbed the back of my neck.
"We'll this is akward," I said
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Sorry this is extremely late guys but hope you enjoyed