Story 11 haunted house h2ovanoss

A/N ok guys this story goes to @somehowimafox btw she will be in this and her name will be foxy (I am taking requests incase you didn't know!)
Vanoss POV:
Bleep my phone went. I had got a text from our friend.
"Hey delirious do you want to go to a haunted house with foxy?!?!" I yelled to delirious as he started walking down the steps looking hot as ever.
"Shure what time,"
"She said around 8ish,"
"Shit it's 7:30 I gotta do my hair!" I yelled sounding like a girl.
"Maby you should be the girl in this relationship for how you long you take to do your hair," he said as I stuck out my tung and grabbed some Moose and spiked my hair up. I brushed my teeth and sprayed some axe delirious fav kind.
"Come on babe she's here!" he yelled as I herd a knock at the door. I opened the door to be greeted by foxy. her orange curly hair hung down to her shoulders. her orange and white ears stuck up as I spoke.
"Hey!" I said as I gave her a slight hug.
"Heyy! vanoss wheres h2o delicious!" she yelled as she giggled.
"I'm coming!"
"You can't be we didn't even have sex yet tonight!" I yelled as me and foxy laughed our asses off. when delirious made it down the steps he was as red as a tomato. that just made us laugh even more.
"Shut up let's just go!" he said as he ran out the door and got into the passenger side of the car.
"Wow real nice of you to leave your boyfriend alone in the back," I said as I got into the back of the car.
"How long have you and Evan been dating now?" foxy asked us as I looked at delirious and smirked.
"About 2 and a half years now," he said as he leaned back and tried giving me a kiss on the cheak. I backed up and said.
"Hold up bitch, first you sit in the front and not in the back with me and now you want a kiss, hell nah!" I said trying not to laugh as he made puppy dog eyes and whimpered. then I surprised him and lightly kissed his cheak.
"Awww!!!" foxy said as she pretended to wipe tears away.
"I wish I could have took a picture."
I have her a cheeky smile and looked out the window.
"So you interested in anybody?" delirious asked as foxy blushed.
"No," she said as I replied.
"Are you shure I asked delirious the same question ounce when we weren't dating and he said the same thing. and he like me," I said as I leaned forward and set my elbows on my knees staired at her trying get her to crack.
"I...i... Evan stop that your scaring me!" she said.
"Not until I get an answer!" I said as I widened my eyes.
"I... I like... hey where here! look at that!" she said as she got out of the car like lightning. we walked up to the haunted house, it was huge! I was empressed!
"3 tickets please!" foxy said as she paid the cashier.
"All electronics, keys, excetra must be put in this bowl." he said in the most bord voice ever. we placed our keys and phones in the bowl.
"Last name please?"
"Put it under fong," I said as he got out a peace of masking tape and put it on the bowl and wrote fong.
"Have a haunted evening," he said as he finished stamping our hands. we then walked slowly into a dark hallway. that had a red blinking sight that said.
PLEASE WAIT HERE so we stoped. I started hearing barking and howling.
"Go go go go now!" I said as foxy ears went back and listened. she grabbed our sleeves of our jackets and pulled us into the next room. the door behind us slammed shut just in time to see a bunch of wolves with blood all over there mouths scratching on the door. Then we herd slight knocking on the door in front of us. foxy held onto my sleeve as delirious held my hand. a black masked figure came bursting through the wall and walked up to foxy. She let go of my sleeve and walked back until her back was up agents a wall. he was 3 inches away from her face.
"Leave!" he said as she closed her eyes and said.
"Oook o...only if.... if you back up," she said as he backed up and disappeared into the wall. After a few more jump scares, delirious screaming like a little girl, and me doing some high knees. we almost made it to the end when all of a sudden I was stopped dead in my tracks as did delirious and foxy when a figure emerged from dark mist. foxy slid up agenst the cold wall and huddled up into a ball.
"N...n...not ticci-Toby p...p...please not him!" she said as me and delirious huddled up with her. we all jolted our heads up when we hear a loud thud.
"Nooooo!!!" foxy screamed it was both of her worst night mares ticci-Toby and eyeless jack. she started crying. I picked her up and carried he arround them as delirious distracted them.
"I bet you can't get me!" delirious yelled as he quickly dashed around the room like he would while he played football. He dodged Toby and jumped over jack they both landed on top of each outher struggling to get up. we had finally made it out of the haunted house. We grabbed our stuff out of the bowl and left. I buckled foxy into the passenger seat as I drove.
"Never... agian!" foxy said as she passed out. I looked into the mirror to see delirious passed out to. I guess we are going to have a guest tonight I thought as I pulled into our drive way. HAPPY HALOWEEN EVERYONE MOOHAAAHAAAHAAA jk ok I want to thank @somehowimafox again for the brilliant idea so message her fallow her everything. comment thank you @somehowimafox ok love you guys byeee!!!