Story 32 MiniCat Dear Craig and INFO ON MEH NEW STORY

Alright my new story is called Chained it's based on the moved Chained if you haven't watched that then go fucking watch it and yull get the book anyways it is an H2oVanoss story but that won't happen till a while in. I'm not posting the story till I have at least 2-3 chapters finished and I'll probably post something on this about it when it happens but school is being a bitch so I don't know when it will be up alright enjoy this SAD MiniCat one-shot.
Dear, Craig
It's been 4 months. 4 months of pure sadness since I broke your heart. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have slept with those other men. I actually started cutting again. I know I promised you I wouldn't do it again but I did. I'm sorry.

How's our son, Logan. Are his eyes still as beautiful as yours were? I got him a present I hope you'll accept this one it'll mean a lot to you. Please don't throw it away like you usually do to all my gifts.

How's your new relationship going is HE treating you right? Well at least better than I did, I really am sorry.

I wrapped Logan's birthday present and left it on your door step today. I hid behind some bushes. Why did you throw it away again you don't even know what I gave him. It was the stuffed bear you got me on our first date.

I should just give up. Give up on life. I'm sorry Craig I'm done with this because I know your done with me.
I loved you, Tyler
I read that note over and over again as Evan and the rest of the gang drove me and my son Logan to the funereal. The one I could have never caused. I could have forgave him and took him back but I had to go and sleep with another man as we'll.
"Daddy why are we going here with out Ben?" My son asked.
"Logan were going to your other dad's funeral," I said as I looked at the little 8 year old.
"Are they putting him in the ground?"
"Yes Logan," I sighed
"Why?" He asked as I started tearing up.
"Daddy please don't cry!" Logan said as he held my hand and looked at me with sad eyes. I slightly smiled at the resemblance he had with Ty.
"I'm alright," I sniffled as I looked towards the front to were I noticed the interlocked hands on the council. I watched as Evan made small circles in Delirious hand trying to comfort him while still keeping his eyes on the road. If only... That's when it happened

I awoke from my terrible nightmare. Breathing heavily. I looked over to my side and noticed Tyler laying there sleeping soundly holding Logan tightly to his chest. As I cuddled back into Tyler's warm and soft chest I thought back to forgiving Tyler for cheating. And I'm glad I did.

I KNOW IM SO MEAN!!! LOVE YOU TOOOOOOO 😜😍😘😝