Story 17 christmas sex Minicat

When we left the house of h2ovanoss we hopped into the truck and drove home. when we got home Tyler came up with a brilliant idea.
"Wanna watch a move with my new blanket?" He asked.
"What movie?"
"How about warm bodies?" I said as he gave me a smile.
"Sure," he said as he walked over to our gifts and grabbed his new blanket and walked back over singing.
"NAH MAHENA PLEASE SHOW ME YOUR COCK AND BALLS!!!!" I chuckled and sat down next to him. I wasn't paying any attention to the movie I was to focused on Tyler. then I moved my hand from my side to his crotch. he looked at me and smiled. he whispered in my ear.
"Please show me your cock and balls," I smiled back as he sat on my lap having the blanket fall slowly down his back as we started kissing. he then licked my bottom lip asking for permission and I accept. he roamed around my mouth tasting every inch of it. I lifted his shirt and rubbed up and down his bear back with my hands. I then grabbed the hems and lifted his shirt off and threw it at the tv. I laid Tyler back and kissed all of the scars on his chest from when he got into an accident. I kissed them slowly. I started with the one that crossed from his shoulder blade to his belly button. I slowly kissed down towards his belly button. when I finished kissing that one I moved on to the smaller one near to his v-line. I kissed down to his other scar and kissed down it slowly. then I made it to the start of his jeans. I pulled his jeans off as he pulled at my shirt for it to come off but I didn't let him take it off.
"Come on babe that's no fair your completely dressed I'm only in my underwear!" Tyler complained as I let him take off my shirt and pants. Then I leaned up to his ear and whispered.
"Is this better?" I asked as I looked into his beautiful brown(?) eyes. I giggled as he attempted to flip us over but failed and had me fall onto the floor with him on top now. that kinda turned me on! He started kissing my neck leaving little marks everywhere. I could feel my self becoming harder and harder by the secound. Tyler then kissed down towards my boxers. he then slipped them down and my growing erection sprung to life. I then pulled down his boxers and got into position. Tyler grabbed my sides and put his erection near my hole and waited.
"UGH TYLER JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!" I yelled as he slammed into me. I groaned with pleasure and pain. he started thrusting in and out faster and faster.
"Ahhhh, Tyler f...faster!" I moaned as he picked up his pace moving faster and faster. right when I was about to spill he stopped and whispered into my ear.
"I want you to ride me" and with that he sat down On the couch as I sat on his erection and started lifting up and down faster and faster. then I started to get feelings in my stomic.
"Tyler, I'm about too...." I said as we both spilled.tyler then lifted me up off if him and laid me down as he grabbed the blanket again and wrapped it around us.
"I think we should thank lui and marcel tomorrow for the blanket!" I said as Tyler hummed.
"Mhm, love you Craig never forget that!" He said as he closed his eyes.
"Love you to Tyler and never forget THAT!" I said as I shut my eyes and fell asleep.
🎅🎄❄️⛄️merry mother fucking christmas!