Story 23 part 1 20 million subscriber milestones (MiniCat)

Mini ladd's pov:
I rushed to delirious room where everybody sat talking and chatting away.
"G...g... guys!!!" I said outta breath.
"What is it mini," vanoss asked as I held up one of my fingers for him to give me a sec.
"HOLLY SHIT I HAVE 20 million subs!!!" Delirious yelled as I shook my head up and down.
"Me too," I said as vanoss, moo, terrorizer and wildcat picked up there phones.
"Oh shit me too," Vanoss said as Brock and terrorizer threw there hands in the air yelling yes then laughing because they did it at the same time.
"Me three," wildcat said as he looked at me as I smirked at him.
"We should all do a milestone type thing for hitting 20 million," I said as everybody agreed.
"Let's get started," vanoss said as we all separated and went to our own rooms. we are currently staying with the masked man for a few weeks and he had just enough guest rooms for all of us. as I dug through all of my stuff looking for my camera.
"Ah ha!" I yelled as I finally found it. I set it up near my laptop that was on my desk and pressed play.
"Hey guys I just hit 20 million subs and I was just sitting around with some friends at the masked mans house in other words delirious. and if you think I'm lying then listen."
"DELIRIOUS!!!"
"WHAT DO TOU WANT MINI!!!!" He yelled back,
"See, I'm not lying he is a real person," then delirious walked in.
"What do you want mini," he asked as I pointed at the camera.
"Just pointing out that you are real."
"Yup and I want you to leave this video right now and go subscribe to me H2o Delirious and make me have way more subs then Mini Ladd," he yelled as I started to chuckle.
"Just get the fuck out," I said as he did his famous laugh and walked out. then I looked back at the camera.
"You know I'll never get use to that laugh like ever, I bet vanoss is use to it now geez poor guy," I said then I remembered I'm doing a vlog.
"Oh um delirious just moved to CANADA with Vanoss and yea oh I bet you guys want a tour so I'll give you one." I said as I picked up my camera and started showing everybody around.
"And this is me and wildcats room," I said as I walked in and showed them around in the room. then I noticed something on the bed.
"What's that?" I said under my breath as I walked to the bed a read the note:
In your vlog can I jump in and tell the subscribers our secret? -Wildcat.
"Hey wildcat, the answer to the note on the bed is yes you can!" I yelled to Tyler as he came rushing in.
"Set up the camera!" He said as I set up the camera and sat next to him.
"Alright Tyler you can say it then,"
"Alright, hey guys it's I AM WILDCAT here and I want to tell you guys 2 things. alright first up is im... gay and dating somebody in the group and 2 the person I'm dating is Mini," he said as he held me close.
"Yep it's official MiniCat is real,"
"Why isn't it WildLadd, cuz I'm DEFINETLY the man in this relationship,"
"No your not I'm the man,"
"No I'm the man because I am a top and you are a bottom so that makes me the man and you have longer hair than I do so you are the girl in this relationship and I am the boy, it's official everybody vote who is the male or female in the comments below. team wildcats gunna win bitch," he yelled as he walked out shaking his ass. I chuckled.
"Dat ass," I said as I licked my lips completely forgetting about the camera.
"Oh shit that's right we'll that's my sum what milestone for 20 million subscribers maybe if I get 30 million then I will kiss wildcat on the lips in front of the camera." I said as wildcat ran in yelling.
"Not if I can help it." and he grabbed my chin and kissed my lips with much passion. then it started getting heated. he started licking and sucking on my neck.
"Ugh, alright guys im... uhhhh gunna end this video hereeeee and like subscribe blah blah blah bye." I yelled as I shut the camera off and captured Tyler's lips again. I love it then he catches me by surprise. and today I bet he captured our viewers by surprised 😂.