Story 18 Christmas sex H2oVanoss

Vanoss pov:
Right when the guys left Delirious got up and walked into the kitchen as I fallowed. he grabbed out a bag of chips and went and sat at our bar. He started eating as I sat a crossed from him.
"Delirious I have another christmas present for you!" I said as he set down the chips.
"What is it?" He asked as I grabbed his hand and led him to the bed room.
When I opened the door I seen his facial expression change from a wondering expression to an excited expression in no time. I had scattered red and blue rose peddles all over the bed with a little red box sitting in it. delirious walked over to the little box and opened it. he jumped with joy as he turned around and noticed me on one knee. I took the box from him and held his hand.
"Jonathan Denis, I have loved you sense the day I meet you and I always loved you and I want to start a hole life with you so Jonathan, will you merry me?!" I asked as he nodded his head fast. I smiled at him and put the ring on his finger and stood up. When I finished putting the ring on his finger he slammed his lips into mine. Then it started getting a little heated. he then lead me to the bed. he threw me on the bed and started kissing up and down my neck. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled at it. he stopped kissing my neck only to take off both of our shirts. his favorite spot on my body would have to be my abs not going to lie he literally loves them to death. he started kissing up and down my abs slowly going around each and every one. then he stopped then he got to my jeans. he slowly undid my jeans with his teeth. Wow that turned me on quite a bit. he then laid back a little and undid his pants and threw them crossed the room along with my jeans. he then pulled down my boxers as I messed around with his. he then pulled away my hands and pulled his boxers off. he then lined up with my hole and pushed in. I started moaning and scratching at his back. I held tightly to a patch of brown hair on his neck. I then started getting a feeling in my stomic.
"Evan im..." he said as we both spilled. we laird down in our bed and cuddled up in our blankets.
"I love you Evan Fong " he said as I replied.
"I love you too Jonathan Denis or should I say soon to be Jonathan Fong," I said as I feel asleep in the arms of my new feonce.
🎅🎄❄️⛄️merry mother fucking christmas!