"No, idiot." Naruto gained a tick mark. What was with everyone and calling him an idiot? "They told me that after you fell over, a certain raven called you, "Naruto-kun!". You know anything about that?" Jiraiya tried imitating Sasuki's vice.

"No. I don't know anything about that." Naruto gave his hardest and fought the urge to have a small smile.

"Huh. . . Huhh. Your facial expression begs to differ." Jiraiya told Naruto. He just sighed. "Look. There's nothing going on between Sasuki and me. We're just best friends." Naruto told Jiraiya.

"Just because I'm living with doesn't mean jack shit." Naruto said as he puffed his cheeks. "Language, Naruto." Jiraiya gave Naruto an eye. He just nodded.

"But you can't be denying to me that your quote-on-quote, "best friend" letting you stay at her house isn't already shady enough." Naruto just wanted to shut this old fart away from what he was saying.

"Yeah, it isn't shady. Just here being. . . nice." Naruto had a moment of pause before answering.

"Why'd you pause, Naruto? Something to hide?" Naruto just scowled as he could just already imagine his old master's shit-eating grin plastered on his face.

"No," Naruto answered his question. Well, is second question only. "I won't let you off the hook this easily. Why'd you pause." Naruto just shook his head with disbelief. "My reasons are is non of your concern. Now, please go away so I can train my lovely students here." Naruto looked at Jiraiya with a fake grin plastered on his face.

He just scoffed as he slowly walked away.

"Geez, Naruto. Let a man get some research for a future book." Naruto just kept on shaking his head out of disbelief. "Also, I just wanted tips to pick some ladies~ If you catch my drift." Jiraiya disappeared in a swirl of leaves.

Still the same as ever. Naruto thought as he saw Runa complete the tree climbing exercise.

"Runa, come over here." She walked over towards Naruto. He created a shadow clone that appeared right next to him. "My buddy right here will help you find a good taijutsu stance with you. But just don't try and overwork yourself too much." Naruto told her.

"Ok, sensei." Runa followed Naruto's shadow clone. Naruto himself stood up and off of the ground and walked closer towards both Jun and Reisha. He thought a a brilliant way of fastening the process up.

"Whoever loses has to pay for the food later!" Naruto called out towards them. Jun and Reisha widened their eyes as they looked towards each other.

You're going down, Jun/Reisha! They both thought as they picked up their respective kunai and began to rinse and repeat the process of the tree climbing exercise. Naruto smirked as his trick work.

I'll be paying. Unless. . . Naruto thought. He watched the 2 compete against each other. It reminded him of him and Sasuki's childish rivalry when they were just genin. Technically I still haven't made it past genin, but I'm practically a kage now. Naruto thought.

Naruto saw Jun and Reisha fail numerous times. They certainly had quite huge chakra reserves. Naruto continued and continued to watch them as they went through trial and error.

Naruto wanted to laugh as he saw them fail. Time went on and on until the sun was starting to set down. Ultimately, there was no victor between the two. Naruto signaled the two to come towards him.

"It looks like my plan worked." Naruto said as he looked towards the trees.

"What plan?" Asked Jun as he looked towards the trees. Reisha was also a bit confused on what the plan Naruto was talking about. "I told you two that whoever loses had to pa for the barbecue." Naruto said.

"Yeah. . .  and?" Reisha was even more confused on where Naruto was heading. He just sighed. "Once I told you two that one piece of information, you two managed to double your progress in just in an hour or two." Naruto stood up.

"Look likes I'll have to do that from now on. Get you 3 to work even harder." Naruto said. "Wait! Does that mean we're not getting barbecue?!" Asked Jun.

Naruto sighed towards that question.

"We are getting barbecue. So, come on." Naruto said as he called out towards Runa. He dispersed his clone as Runa came walking towards them. "We're getting barbecue. I'll be paying." Naruto told them as they walked out of their training ground.

There was a moment of silence.

"Hey, sensei." Naruto heard Reisha from behind. "Hm?" Asked Naruto.

"How is Uchiha Sasuki like? You said you knew her and that you two are very close. So, I was just wondering." Naruto pondered for a moment before answering her question as truthful as possible.

"Ummm. . . Sasuki is handful. . . but in a good way." Naruto answered. Reisha just nodded slowly. They team made their way towards Yakiniku Q. It took some time, but they managed to get there.

As the 4 entered the famous barbecue hangout, Naruto saw many familiar faces. What the hell! Naruto thought in disbelief. He saw the whole Konoha 11 sitting at one table. Kakashi, Guy, Asuma and Kurenai at another.

They all pause and turned towards him.

"Let's just get Ichiraku Ramen. Shall we?" Naruto told them and turned around. He could feel Sasuki get near him. A bead of sweat fell down his head. Naruto just stopped in defeat.

"Ahh. . . shit." Naurot sighed as he got dragged by Sasuki. Naruto got further away from his genin team. Who looked mildly amused at the scene in front of them.

"Hey, you're not a scaredy cat. Are ya?" Sasuki asked with a cheeky smirk on her face. Naruto widened his eyes as he heard her say those familiar lines.

"You little shit."

~~~

Here. Another chapter. Expect another 2 more tomorrow. This arc will just be an arc give the ships its spotlight.

Thank you for reading. Don't really having anything else to say. I'm about to start my first class of the day.

Anyway, cya next time.