Washington x (young) Wife Reader

Start from the beginning

After the wedding ended you both went home. This would be your first night with him, with your husband. Finally husband and wife. 

You went into the bathroom and looked at yourself. Tonight was the night. George came into the room and he looked at you, up and down. The both you dressed in night gowns. You walked to him slowly. "George." you giggle. "Mrs. Washington." He grabbed both your hands and held them to his chest. "Mrs. Washington." he whispered, he lifted your hands to his lips and kissed your hands softly, "Mrs. Washington." he repeated, you giggled again, face flushed pure red. He kissed his way up your arm and to your neck, whispering "Mrs. Washington." over and over again. And oh, how you loved it. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he lifted you to the bed and laid you down. 

He was gentle and kind, he made sure he didn't hurt you, it was everything you ever wanted and expected, and so much more. To finally be touched, held by him, and for it to be just so perfect. You awoke in the morning to see George walking into the room with food on a tray, "I hope you don't mind, I wanted to make you a little something."

"'A little'? that looks like a lot of food." you tease him as he sits next to you on the bed, you sit up in the bed, you kiss on the lips and the both of you dig in. After you both ate breakfast you made your way down stairs and began doing the dishes, "Don't trouble yourself with the dishes my dear." George spoke softly. "You made breakfast, it is only fare for I to wash the dishes." you turn and look back at him, "It was amazing George. Everything." you were speaking of both the delicious breakfast and of what happened last night. 

George had to return to work and you wanted to visit a friend of yours in New York, you figured you could also get information, no-one really knew you were married to George Washington, only people close to either you or him attended the wedding. So, you figured you were safe, if anyone asked, you would say you are widowed and just still wear the ring out of respect for your late husband.

You walked down the streets of New York. You wanted to take a look around before visiting your old friend when a man came up to you, "Any old silver or copper? I'll take your old silver or copper, or you can buy from me, good price." he had a thick Scottish accent and liquor smell on him. "No, I am afraid I don't. So sorry, sir." you tried to walk past him, "I see you are wearing a ring, to whom are you married?"

"Oh, I am not married, not any longer anyhow, he passed a way."

"Widow? Oh, so sorry."

"It's fine. If you'll excuse me, sir. I am off to visit a friend." you tried to walk away when he stepped in front of you, "Have I offended you, miss?"

"No, not at all, but I should be on my way, she is expecting me soon." you were scared. "Please step out of my way sir."

"You do not look like a widow. What is your name las?"

"You do not need to know my name."

"I am Austin Ro-"

"Austin, please move your presence away from me." you interrupted as a man came behind you, "Is this man bothering you?" you see it is a red coat. "No, he is just a drunk who wont move for a lady." the red coat grabbed your arm loosely and escorted you around this 'Austin' character. You looked back to see he was staring at you intensely, was he an enemy? Does he know who you really are? "Where are we going Mrs.?" he asks, "To a house of a friend of mine, just down this street. That blue one way down there."

"I'll escort you to the door."

"Thank you." you say to him. You reach the door and it opens wide, "[y/n]!" she exclaimed,  the red coats bows and leaves seeing that you are safe, you enter her home and hug her tight. "It is so good to see you, (f/n)(friends name)."