Chapter 36

Celeste's POV,

I stood on my balcony waiting for my baby to be brought to me. It has been three days since I gave birth. I haven't seen my child or Abigor. I made my father promise me that If I chose the stars he would let Abigor go. Josh is the only person I will let near me. My powers still haven't come back. I feel weak and sad. "My queen, what can I do for you?" I heard Josh say behind me.

"I'm not your queen Josh." Was all I could say.

"I'm sorry, but you will always be my queen." I just sighed. There was no way for me to tell if they let Abigor go or not. I couldn't feel him and that scared me.

"I want my baby," I said and I was about to lose it. I had been promised one thing and still, nothing was happening. 

"I've been told she is coming to you soon," Josh said. "I will do my best to protect you and the child, trust me," Josh said and I knew his words were true. "Do you have a name for the child yet?" Josh asked me.

"Yael, it means to ascend," I said softly. "That is if they allow me to name my own child." I heard Josh sigh.

"The child is yours, remember that," Josh said.

"I will never forget that." That's when I heard my bedroom door open. Josh stood up and stood in front of me. I went to his side as Eros walked in holding my baby. I went running to him, but Josh stopped me. "Josh?"

"Please let me, I don't want you near Eros," Josh said in a whisper. I nodded my head at him and he headed towards Eros. I watched Eros keep his eyes on me, but he gave Yael to Josh and left the room. Josh walked back over to me. I took a deep breath as he handed her over to me. The minute we touched, my power came back into me at full force. I almost landed on my ass. Josh grabbed me and held me up. "Are you okay my queen." I nodded at him and walked over to my bed. I took a seat and looked at my daughter in her eyes.

"Were going to get daddy back, together, aren't we, my little love." My daughter cooed and it was almost like we knew what being together meant. Over the next few days, I had been planning to get my husband back. I knew Josh would be on my side. Eros has been trying to talk to me and he has been pushed away every time. I knew it wasn't going to last long and he would make his way to me, but I was ready for that. It was just a matter of time.

I had just dressed Yael when I heard a knock on the bedroom door. "Come on in," I yelled out. I knew before the door opened that it was Eros.

"Celeste, can we talk?" Eros said as he stuck his head into my room.

"Sure Eros we can talk." I watched him walk into the room as I pulled Yael into my arms. I didn't trust anyone around my baby. I also kept her very close to me when others were around.

"How's the baby?" He asked me as he took a seat in a chair, close to my bed.

"She is good." I simply said. I walked over to the balcony.

"I'm sorry Celeste." I turned and looked at him.

"I'm going to take you to him." My mouth almost fell open. "I don't know what's wrong with me. I guess I have been blinded by my love for you. I have loved you for as long as I can remember. You were always my future, but then everything got ripped away from me. I never dealt with it, but now I know that no matter what I do. I could never have you back like before. I can't force you to love me, hell I don't even want to. I know where your heart is. Even if I don't agree with it. Abigor is slowly dying, if we don't get him out of there soon, he will die." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My heart almost fell out of my chest, but do I trust what he is saying to me? I took a deep breath. What other choice did I have?

"How do you plan on getting us to Abigor?" I knew that in itself was going to be hard. Eros looked tired and I knew he was going to need some help. I walked over and set Yael on the bed. "Eros?"

"I'm not sure yet, but I will come up with something." I took a seat on the bed in front of him. I reached out and placed my hand on his.

"How about we figure something out together?" He smiled at me and got up.

"Just give me some time Celeste, I'll get you to Abigor. I promise you that. It's the least I can do." He said as he headed out of the bedroom. He hung his head the entire time. About an hour later I was sitting outside of the palace under a tree. Eros walked over to us and took a seat. He just sat there and looked at me.

"You know how to get us to him, don't you?" I said softly. Eros just nodded his head. I took a deep breath and started to get myself up. I had Yael in my arms and I followed Eros inside. That evening we both left the stars. We stood outside of the gates to heaven and Eros left me alone while he went inside. I wanted to go with him but we both knew once I stepped inside. My father would know I was here. I hid with my daughter and just waited. I don't know how long I had been waiting, but then a loud rumble hit the ground, and Abigor and Eros laid on the ground in front of me. I ran over to Abigor. I knew I needed to get him home, he was barely moving. Eros tried to stand. I got up and helped him stand up. "Can you get yourself home?" I asked him.

"Yes, get him home." He said as he disappeared. I took ahold of my husband and my daughter and descended home. As soon as my feet hit hell, Abigor reached out and grabbed me by the arm. I looked at him and then he pulled me and Yael into his arms.

"I never thought I would see you again." He whispered in my ear. That's when Yael cooed out and Abigor pushed me back and looked in my arms. She reached out towards Abigor and the look on his face was priceless. "Is this my daughter?" He asked and as I handed her over to him. I would have sworn there were tears in his eyes. With the help of each other, we made our way into the castle and both got some much-needed rest. I would answer all of his questions later. Tonight I just wanted to be with my family. Tomorrow would be a day of decisions.

Thank you for the reads.

Please don't forget to vote and comment...