Chapter 23

love is not something we shy away from here. In fact, it's very open and honored. It's what we hold the highest. We also hold monogamy at the highest standards. If you get caught with someone else. You will be banished to earth. As I stand here in the arms of the only love I had ever known. My heart is torn. Most stars never know what it feels like to love more than one person at a time, and none know the love of a demon. My kiss with Eros is powerful. It's what's meant to be. It feels nothing but, right to me. I'm not the same woman I was before I hid on earth. Even though my spiritually virginity is still intact. I now know the touch of a man. My body still responds the same. The heat is real and hard to dismiss. My arms wrap around him and I pull him closer to me. My hands go up inside his shirt as I run my fingers along with his muscles.

"Celeste, when you do that I can't think straight. You make me want to take you, here and now." I just smile as I bit his ear lobe. I feel him kiss my neck and down to my shoulder. Which only turns me on more. "You're confusing me, do you want to be with me?" He says in my ear. His words made me stop long enough to think about what I was doing. Right before I was about to stop what we were doing. There was a large boom that rumbled through the land. It was so big that it knocked Eros and me on the ground. I knew we were under attack. Eros just looked at me and we took off towards the castle. I could see the dark fog rolling in the gates. I hit it with my light and it worked and backed off some. I could see the demons coming through the fog. The stars aligned alongside me.

"Your no match here, demons." My mother yelled out to them.

"Oh but I am, My dear Celeste." Satan himself showed himself to me. We stood there eye to eye."

"You have nothing on me dark lord. I will end you." I said with balls of light in my hands. The demons were still behind our gates. That's when Abigor and Collin appeared standing next to Satan. My mouth opened but no words came out. My light disappeared from my hands.

"I do have something on you Celeste, but he will follow me and take pride in killing you." I just looked at Abigor who eyes never found mine.

"You see my love?" Eros said next to me. I just looked at him for a moment. I then looked back at Satan.

"You think that will stop me from killing you?" I yelled out.

"You can step down or I can remove his head." That's when I noticed the chains wrapped around Abigors body and I could see the pain in his demon eyes. Collin was the one holding on to Abigors chains. With a flick of my wrist I could remove the chains from Abigor, but where would he go? If he tried to come to me the gates would more then likely kill him. If he left his father would kill him. I don't doubt that for one second. If I give in to Satan were all as good as dead. I looked at my people who were looking back at me for answers. I took a deep breath. Without a moment to think I shot out a light right into Satan himself. All the hit did was buy me time to release Abigor from his changes. I flew out towards him and when I touched him I shield him as the war began. The guardians against the demons and only I was strong enough to take on Satan. I went to push Abigor into Collin's arms. I screamed at Collin to get him out of here. As a bolt of fire flew through the air and struck my mother. Her burned body fell to the ground.

I heard a massive scream and realized it was me. My scream knocked everyone onto the ground. I could feel my body rising off the ground. I could see dead guardians all around. I hovered above everyone and my eyes landed on the dark lord. Hit after hit, he took from me until his torn body lay on the ground. I came right above him as he started to plead with me for his existence. "What made you think you could take me on? Your demons are fleeing? Your nothing and I will end you now."

"But your love for my son makes you week princess." I started to laugh.

Just then he hit me with his fire and I was knocked to the ground. His huge body ran to me and he pinned me to the ground. I was powerless and he was tearing my body apart. "NO!" I heard Eros yell out. I turned my head to see him running towards us and I shot out the light from my eyes to stop him, but Satan beat me to it. I watched powerless as Eros's body was flung into a tree and he wrapped around it like rope and when Eros hit the ground. He didn't move. My heart screamed out as Satan was knocked off of me. I laid there with blood falling out of my mouth as I watched Abigor and his father go into battle. I watched as my world started to fade in front of me. The blackness was starting to bloom in my eyes and I knew my light was going out. I turned my head to see Satan start to get the upper hand and Abigor went to the ground. Another demon flew in and slammed into Satan. I knew it must have been Collin.

He was on top of Satan, but Abigor was on the ground not moving. Was I about to lose both of the men I loved? My mother was dead and I was the guardians only hope. Here I was dying, my light was going out and I felt helpless. I looked at Abigor on the ground not moving. I looked over at Eros's body. He was not moving as well. Collin was fighting the dark lord and not doing well. I turned and looked up at my sky that was getting darker and darker. I closed my eyes and wished for one last shot. I turned my head and when I opened my eyes. The light shot out of me so fast that I didn't have time to register it. It got very quiet, no sounds, no fights, no nothing as I closed my eyes.

Thank you for the reads.

Please don't forget to vote and comment...