Chapter 22

Celeste's POV,

"I really don't know Abigor." I hung my head and felt completely defeated. My mission was to hide so hell couldn't find me and take my world over. I was the key to what Satan needed to take us over. I made the choice to hide out on earth and I went and fell in love with the son of Satan. I looked over at Abigor who was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. My heart hurt just watching him. I heard a knock on the door. I felt the evil that stood on the other side.

"It's Collin." I looked back at Abigor. "It's okay, you can let him in. He means no harm." I nodded at him and walked over to the door and opened it. Collin just smiled at me and walked in.

"We have a problem Abigor." I closed the door and then shield my house. Both Collin and Abigor looked over at me.

"What?" I said. They both shook their heads and looked back at each other. I knew they could feel my power, but I didn't need anything bad to find us right now.

"Your father has ordered your capture. Dimme has told him everything and no one has been able to find you. Your father knows who Celeste is and knows she has regained her powers."

"He will never find him," I said and they both looked at me. "Your father has nothing on me Abigor. I can end him." I said and felt myself start to get upset.

"Celeste, you can't hide Abigor forever. I know you're powerful, but so is Satan. It will be a fight to the death. If you were to win that fight, Abigor will take over as the prince of hell. I don't know how you two would even be together. Do you understand?" Collin said. Abigor closed his eyes and laid back on the couch. I did understand what Collin said. If I choose Abigor I would have to be with him in hell. If I choose Eros I would be home with him and Abigor would become my eternal enemy. My heart broke the minute I realized that. I'm the only one that can take out Satan. No one else stands a chance.

"Baby?" I felt Abigor touch my waist. He pulled me down onto his lap. I wrapped my arms around him. "I love you, but I can't protect you from my father. He will kill me the moment he knows I'm not on his side. You should be with Eros. It's your home. It's where you come from. I could never ask for you to join hell. I could never ask you to be my queen. If you have to kill me. I will go to my knees in front of you and let you take me. Nothing in all the worlds means more to me then you do." I felt the tears sting my eyes as I listened to Abigor give his life over to me. "If we can't be together, I don't want to exist. You own me, Celeste, you can do what you want with me." He stopped talking and laid his head on my chest. I looked over at Collin while tears fell down my cheeks. Collin just hung his head. I hugged him and kissed the top of his head.

"Abigor, I will never kill you. Even if I was to choose home. I would never hurt you." I felt him hug me tighter. "You forget that you own half of my heart right now. My choices are mine to make. No one owns me. If I choose you, Abigor then I will choose hell. My home would have to accept that. I might start a war, but they wouldn't try and fight me." Collin stood up and walked closer to us.

"Do you understand what all that means?" He asked me.

"I do understand."

"You would give up your status and become the queen of hell. The queen of all evil. You're beyond heaven Celeste, you're the queen of the star guardians. There is no one above you." I smiled at him.

"Yes Collin I understand, but what you don't understand about us is love is the number one thing that keeps us going. It is our ultimate power. Nothing in my world is stronger than that." If I love Abigor, they have to back off. Even if it means I will start a war. Because if I choose to go to hell. I will be their enemy and they will be mine." Abigor looked up at me.

"I could never allow you to do that." I just looked down at him. I pressed my lips to him and our kiss filled my body with nothing but lust. I remembered Abigor's touch and my body craved him. I knew he felt it. I knew he knew I wanted him. "It turns me on to know your body still wants me." He whispered to me. All I could do was smile back at him.

"I do want you." He kissed my neck and that's when I felt the pain rush through him. He yelled out and fell to the ground taking me with him. "Abigor?" I said as I rushed to his side. He was yelling out in pain. I looked up at Collin whose face was full of fear. "Collin, what's happening?"

"His father, It has to be his father." Just then Abigor disappeared in front of my eyes and I could no longer feel him.

"Collin?" I looked up at him. "Collin!"

"Celeste, I have to go." Collin disappeared and I lost it. I slammed my fist into the carpet. It's not like I can just enter hell on my own. It doesn't work that way. Someone has to take me in. I felt hands touch my shoulders. I looked up and Eros was standing there.

"He is going to kill him," I said and my tears wouldn't stop falling.

"You don't know that Celeste," Eros said.

"He will give his life for me. Satan will kill him."

"It's hard to see the love you have for the demon Celeste, but Abigor is his son. I don't think he would kill his only son." Eros took me in his arms. "You're not safe here on earth alone. Let me take you home? Your mother misses you." I took a deep breath and hoped Eros's words were true. I nodded at him and wrapped my arms around him. We both shot out of the house and at full speed headed home. I watched as earth just became a spot in the stars. When Eros removed his arms from me and I was placed into another set of arms. I knew right away it was my mothers.

"Welcome home my beautiful girl." I heard her say and I did miss her.

"Hello, mother," I said as I hugged her back.

"We have to have a talk, child."

"If you want to talk about my heart mother. Your wasting your time. I can't answer your questions if I don't know the answers to them."

"Eros is your king. Don't you remember the love you have for him?"

"Of course I do mother. That hasn't changed."

"Then what of this love for that creature?" I crossed my arms at her.

"I can't help how I feel. You know we don't get to choose that." Eros stood there with pain on his face and it hurt to see him that way.

"Celeste, come with me," Eros said and stuck his hand out for me. I took it and walked with him. "I know your heart, Celeste. I know it hurts for the human feelings you had for the demon."

"He has a name Eros, it's Abigor."

"Celeste, how can you be upset with me? I didn't betray you. I have been watching and waiting for you. I had to see you giver yourself to that demon and I was powerless to stop it." I just sighed.

"I'm sorry Eros, that must have been hard for you. I never meant to hurt you, but my feelings for him never left." There wasn't anything I was going to say that was going to make him feel any better, but I will never lie.

"You're going to choose him aren't you?" I stopped walking and looked at him.

"Why would you say that?"

"It's what I feel." I took a deep breath as we approached the castle walls.

"I love you, Eros. I don't know what I'm doing right now. I'm in a battle with myself."

"Maybe this will help you." Eros took me into his arms and pressed me against the wall. I looked him in his eyes and then our lips met.

Thank you for reading.

Please don't forget to vote and comment...