Chapter 15

Celeste's POV,

Something was keeping me uneasy. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I rushed into my aunt's home and almost fell to the ground in front of her. I knew talking to her about everything was going to cause a problem. "My god child, what's the matter?" She asked me.

"I need answers."

"Answers to what?"

"I think I'm in love with a demon." Her eyes got wide and you could see the panic in them. She cocked her head at me.

"What makes you think that?" I sat there on the floor in front of her and told her everything, and I mean everything. I must have sat there for a good minute while she processed the things I just told her. "Celeste, I need you to move in with me. You must stay away from him." I smiled at her and started to walk around the room.

"Aunty, I don't have any solid proof of this. I have to know for sure."

"Has he been in your home?"

"You know he has."

"You told me you place the protection in your home. Did you really do that?" I knew I should of but I just never got around to doing it. "Celeste, child when are you going to learn?" I just looked at her. "You need to go home and put them up. If he is what you think he is. He will not be able to step foot inside." I took a deep breath and talked with her for a little while longer. When she finally let me leave. I headed home. I was more confused than when I got there. Maybe I would just come out and make Abigor tell me the truth.

When I got home it was late. A little after ten. I set my things down on the counter and went to take care of my cat. That's when there was a knock at the door. I rolled my eyed not really wanting to be disturbed. I was frustrated and didn't really want to deal with anybody at the moment. I took a deep breath and walked over to the door. I opened it a crack and Abigor stood there. He looked upset and tired. I looked at him for a moment and then I stepped back to allow him inside. He walked in and took a seat on my couch. I closed and locked the door.

I walked over to him and took a seat next to him. He wasn't saying anything and I took this opportunity to just study him. Abigor was large. When I say large I mean his features were much larger than anyone I had ever seen. To him, I was almost the size of a child. I don't know if that would classify him as a demon or not. He had some scars on his skin, still not something to prove it. His eyes change when he is aroused, but still, it wasn't enough. "Celeste, I want to apologize to you for earlier. My behavior was out of line." I watched him as he spoke. I wanted to ask him how he and his friend got out of my place without being seen. "I guess I'm jealous of you meeting a man." I could see his muscles tense up as he said that. I reached out and placed my hand on him. The truth was that even though my mind is making me believe something I haven't in all my life. I wasn't afraid of him.

"Abigor, it doesn't matter how many friends I make. You're the one I care about. I gave myself to you, doesn't that mean anything?" He closed his eyes.

"It means your mine." I smiled at him.

"It means I'm yours, but I also need to know something?" He turned his body towards mine. I looked him in the eyes. I took a deep breath. "Please don't take this the wrong way, but are you a demon?" Abigor's eyes got huge. He cocked his head at me. Then he moved his hand away.

"Why would you ask that?" I looked away and stood up and started to pace a little.

"My aunt raised me to believe in demons and angels. All my life I just thought she was nuts, but I loved her and allowed her to keep teaching me these things. There have been things about you that have made me open my eyes some. Things I can't explain. Things I need you to explain to me." I looked over at him.

"What about you?" I looked at him like he was nuts.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. "Abigor are you telling me you're a demon?"

"I didn't say that, but you are keeping secrets from me as well."

"Abigor!" I shouted at him. He just looked at me. I cocked my head. He still said no words. "Okay fine, let's try this." I walked over to him and took his hands in mine. He stood up and I took him to the front door.

"Don't make me leave." He said. I sighed.

"I'm not, just stand outside the door for a moment." He walked out there and I closed the door. I grabbed the papers my aunt gave me and a black pen. I drew the simple on my wall. Once I was finished I opened my front door again. He still stood there. "Come back inside Abigor." He just stood there looking at me. I stepped aside to allow him back inside. "What are you waiting for?" He took a deep breath.

"I can't."

"Why?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"You know why." I walked outside to him and crossed my arms.

"Are you ready to talk?" I asked him and he nodded his head at me. I walked back inside and grabbed a rag and cleaned the simple off my wall. Abigor walked back inside. He pulled me into his arms.

"Why are you not scared of me?' He hissed into my ear.

"So it's true?" He nodded again. "Why me? Are you here to hurt me?" He shook his head no at me.

"I'm in love with you. You have a secret that I think you don't even know about."

"I don't understand. I'm just a normal human."

"No your not. I was drawn to you, Celeste. I don't find humans appealing. In fact, they make me sick. I can't breathe when you're not around. I can't think straight when you're gone. I only want you in my arms all the time. I have put us both in danger just to be with you."

"Danger? what kind of danger?"

"I'm the son of satan Celeste. I'm the taker of souls. I bring my father the souls of depressed women who use their bodies for sin. If my father knew I loved a human. He would kill you and me." I sat there listing to his words trying to process what he was telling me. Either I was now complete nuts, or Abigor was nuts and I was just playing a part in his world. Or it was all completely true. I didn't know what scenario was the less crazy one.

"Prove it," I said. He looked at me like I had two heads. "Show me your demon side because I know this is not what you actually look like.

"I don't want to scare you away."

"Were past that Abigor, show me." I watched him stand up and he stood in the middle of my living room.

"Please don't fear me." As he said those words it was like he melted away. If I would have blinked I would have missed it. I watched as black horns came out of his head and his feet were now hoved. His body was red and black and his teeth were all razor-sharp. He grew at least four feet taller. His eyes were dark purple. He had a large set of black wings that looked almost like bat wings. My body pulled me back on the couch as my breath sucked back into my lungs. As soon as he saw my fear. He started to come towards me.

"Stop!" I said and he did as I asked him. I stood up and slowly walked towards him. I reached out and touched his body. He closed his eyes.

"Why are you not scared?" He asked me softly.

"I am scared, scared you'll walk out on me." He opened his eyes and changed back to his human form. He reached out and pulled me into his arms.

"I'm scared you'll leave me. Celeste, someone has clocked your eyes. I don't think your human." I just smiled at him.

"Abigor, I can promise you I'm only human." Just then there was a loud knock at my door. Both our heads turned and looked. I went out of his arms and then he hissed. I opened the door and Eros stood there. He moved closer to me.

"Celeste, are you okay?" He said. I cocked my head at him.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked him. Just then Abigor slammed my door open. He was breathing heavily and looking Eros right in his eyes.

Thank you for reading.

Please don't forget to vote and comment...