Chapter 17 I Need To Admit it

Kazuto was right on the dot...I sighed staring at the clock. I guess it's not a surprise anymore. "Hey Asuna." Someone whispered to me. I turned around and nearly jumped. It was Shino. I leaned closer to her.

"When did you get this class?" I whispered loudly.

"Just a couple minutes ago...I guess you were day dreaming or something." Shino shrugged. Why was she so cold? She acted like she was depressed all the time.

"Hey...Shino?" 

"What is it?" She tilted her head a bit.

"I know that we only know each other by work but...I can't but see your always sad." She stared at me for a second before lowering her eyes and started to stare at her paper.

"I-I-I I'm sorry, it's none of my business." My cheeks grew hot and i turned to face the front. I'm such an idiot. Why would I ask that? Something bad could have happened to her. 

"It's fine Asuna..." I heard her say. "I'm ok for now, thanks for your concern. I wished everyone could read faces like you." I turned back to face her but the bell rung and everyone got up from their seats. Including Shino.

"Shino!" I tried calling her, but she didn't turn back.  I sighed and grabbed my bag to stand up. Time to meet Kazuto for lunch.

        I sat down on a bench and looked around at everyone getting together with their friends for lunch.  I took out my lunch which pretty much the same as Kazuto's....which I shouldn't have done. I unwrapped it and took a bite. 

"Hey what do you think your doing with my sandwich." I looked up at Kazuto who was crossing his arms pretending to pout.

"Um this is mine." I smiled.

"B-But..." I shook a finger at him.

"I still have one more." I held out his in front of him. He smiled widely and took it slowly.

"I love you so much!" He cheered and unwrapped it quickly and practically shoved it in his mouth. He slightly choked and i giggled.

"Oh don't be such a pig." 

"It's so good! I can never get this taste out of my mouth. It keeps my wanting more and more!" I rolled my eyes and my mind went into the gutter for 5 seconds.

"That's what she said..." I whispered smiling. He just stopped and stared at me.

"What did...you just say?"

"Nothing." 

"You...are...nasty." He said dramatically.

"What...probably not as much as your friends." I countered.

"Ha you admit it!" He pointed at me and started to laugh creepily.

"Ok ok, stop. Come sit next to me." I patted the bench. He did and finished the sandwich.

"You better stop eating that fast or you will gain weight!" I told him.

"Psh I won't. I mean i always eat a lot and i don't gain a pound." He said as he patted his stomach.

"It will in the future." 

"Naw, I can always work out too."

"If you keep up with it." I also finished my sandwich and crumpled the wrapper, throwing it in the garbage next to the bench. I don't if I should... I told myself this would be the day, but i don't think i can. My stomach is full of butterflies. I can. I can. What would he think? "Hey...Kazuto..." I glanced away from him.

"Ya?" 

"I uh...I'm kind of a...." I swallowed hard. 'An orphan..." I glanced at him and then away again.

"You live by yourself?" He asked confused. "I thought..."

"Ya, I do..."

"What happened?" I felt tears coming to my eyes. I couldn't do this after all, but I need to tell someone and it needs to be the one I love. "Uh...never mind I understand." His voice faded out.

"You don't understand...it was horrible." A tear slipped out of my eye.

"You don't have to talk about it." He touched my hand. I turned and faced him. "It's ok, i know it's hard to talk about those type of things." He smiled and I grabbed him into a hug. He didn't say anything else and hugged me back. I'm so glad he didn't force me to tell him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like/Loved:Vote

Hates,Opinion,Questions:Comment

Share With Friends

Gif Of Asuna----->

Listening To: I'm Not Okay ~ My Chemical Romance (Nightcore)