Chapter 18 The Girl

I walked past a group of people who were heading to their fifth period class, and almost fell several times. Reasons why I hate going class to class each day.  "Hi I'm Yuuki Konno. Hi! I'm-"  The girl bumped into me. "Hi sorry."  

"It's fine, come on." I grabbed the girls hand and pulled her away from the crowd. "You should be more careful." I told her.

"I'm Yuuki Konno nice to meet you." She said happily. Why was she so happy?

"I'm Asuna Yuuki." I said with a faint smiled. "Why are you so happy Yuuki?" 

"I just moved here from the hospital. It's my first time being out for 2 years."

"What happened?" I asked. Her happy smile faded away.

"I rather not talk about it."  I realized what I did.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to ask, I usually don't do that!" I started to freak out. I know how she feels. Oh my god why am I so stupid? I heard a sniffle and I looked at her. A tear escaped her eye. "A-Are you ok?" I went to comfort her but she backed away.

"I'm fine. See you later." She walked away. I wonder what happened to that poor girl.

"Asuna! I finally found you." She looked at Yuuki walking away. "Who was that?"

"A new girl. There might be people with the same problem as me..."

"Of course, did you think you were the only one? Don' tell me your selfish." Rika crossed her arms.

"Not really...but it may be other reasons." I sighed.

"So are you ready to go check on your house?"

"Huh?"

"After school."

"M-My house. B-B-But...the people..." I started to shake. "T-They-"

"Calm down Asuna." Rika held my hands. 

"W-Will k-k-k-kill me...." I felt light headed.

"Asuna! Someone call the nurse!" I heard her say before I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for making this late and short xc bad week for me.

Like/Loved:Vote

Hates,Opinions,Questions:Comment

Share With Friends

Pic Of Yuuki---->

Listening To: The Seven Deadly Sins Opening