Chapter 15 Make It Stop, I Hate This

I laid on the ground crying. I was alone now. No family. Just me. I looked at my dead mother and father. Why....why was there a reason for their death? I wanted to know. They were good people, why? I heard someone in through the door and I shot up. It was a policeman. I burst out in tears and covered my face. "You ok little girl?" He crouched next to me.

"I want my mom and dad back!" I screamed.

"Can you tell me who killed your parents?" He asked.

"Mean men." 

"How many?"

"Two." I hiccuped. "Can you help them?" I watched him go over and examined them. He shook his head.

"I'm sorry little one. Come  with me, I will keep you safe."  He held out his hand. Was it wrong that I felt scared of him? I mean he is a policeman.

"I-I-I-I......" I stuttered and walked backwards away from him.  "I don't want to...." 

"Little one, please. I promise you will be ok." He came closer. 

"I-I-I I want my family back." I whispered quietly. He was in front of me now, with a kind smile. Maybe I was still freaked out on the whole thing. I could trust him. I had to. 

"Sir, are you alright?" Another person came into the room. It was a woman, and she looked at the my parents and then at me. "What the heck happened in here?" 

"Her parents were murdered." The guy told her. Then she came close to him and whispered something in his ear. "No, I'm sure she didn't do it." What?! "Let's get this cleaned up and get her out of here."

"Come on sweetie." She smiled and took my hand. "What's your name?"

"A-Asuna...."

"That's a pretty name, now let's go get you new clothes." She walked passed my room, and I stopped walking. "What's the matter?" She looked at me. I pointed to my door.

"That's my room."

"Did anything happen in that room?" I shook my head and she sighed. "Alright, let's go get some clothes. It would be wise since your going to an orphanage."  We walked inside my room which was filled with the scent of vanilla. "Get some clothes and pack them, would you need help?"

"I have lots of clothes...."  I admitted. 

"Ok. I will help ya." She got on her knees and went through my drawers. "You got some cute clothes." She tried so hard.... I thought. She is trying to make me happy so I will forget about the death of my parents. But they should know, it is awfully difficult to make a child unsee what they saw.

"Thanks...." I pulled out a bag and started to put clothes inside. 

"Maybe put some new clothes on Hun." She looked at me and the bloody all over. "I promise I won't look." She laughed and turned around. I  blushed at the thought of her thinking about that. Embarrassing. I quickly put on some new clothes and told her it was ok to look now. "Ready to go?" I nodded slowly. I didn't want to go, but what choice do I have? Soon I will come back to this place. I just know it. I won't let anyone steal it.

        I stared at the doors of the orphanage and wondered what it was like inside of it. Did they treat kids with care or worse? I looked up at the two people that helped me. "Don't worry, we will come back and check on you." The lady said with a smile. 

"O-Ok...." They pushed the door open.

        I opened my eyes slightly and it was blurry, so I blinked a couple of times. It was still dark in the room, and i tried to look for a clock. "So it was just memories this time? Why? It was still scary seeing them on that bloody floor." I whispered to myself. 

"Asuna? Your awake finally?" Rika poked me. I turned the other way and she looked wide awake.

"How long have you been up?" I asked.

"The whole time. You were talking in your sleep the whole time. It sounded oddly similar."

"Ya....about the police and them taking me to the orphanage.... then it just stopped." I felt a tear escape from my eye.

"It's ok Asuna, it's just a memory....at least....it wasn't something else...." 

"Ya....but...." I looked around again. "1:37 am." I read. "What!?"

"Shhh." Rika giggled and covered my mouth. "Just go back to sleep, if you wake up again I will either be sleeping or awake."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my....SAO lovers? I don't know XD So how was your Christmas or whatever? Did you get what you wanted? I forgot to ask but what did you think about Sword Art Online II ending? Do you think they will have a 3rd season? Anyways, Hoped you liked the chapter. Kay Talk To You All Later, and if you just want to chat or whatever. Feel free ^~^

Like/Loved:Vote

Hates,Opinion,Questions:Comment

Share With Friends

Listening: Amnesia Full Opening