Chapter 20 Back Home

I sat on the bench outside of the hospital, with my hands tucked in my jacket. I hadn't noticed that I had blacked out for almost the whole day. It was 7 pm right now and it was freezing. I breathed and I saw my breath. Where is Rika and Kazuto? They should've came back with the coffee's awhile ago. I shivered and pulled my hood over my head. One more night to stay at Rika's.... I don't want to go back, even if I saw those guys, I can't make out their faces because I panicked... "Hey we are finally back." I heard Rika behind me with coffee. "You know you could've came inside with us, and not freeze."

"Ya I know..."

"What's wrong?" Kazuto asked.

"It's..." I breathed. "Those people...I can't stop thinking about them."

"It's going to be ok, we are here for you." Kazuto sat next to me and grabbed two coffee's from Rika, and handed one to me.

"Thanks, and I know it's just that it will always worry me." I took a sip and it was really hot and I whimpered.

"Common sense Asuna, have to wait a couple of minutes." Rika laughed.

"Is your tongue ok?" Kazuto asked and I nodded.

"It just hurts a bit."

"Anyways, I'm going to take to my house. I'm going to let her stay one more night." Rika said to Kazuto.

"I could always take her home with me." He told Rika.

"I don't trust teenage boys alone with Asuna, even if you are her boyfriend." She narrowed her eyes.

"I wouldn't do anything to hurt her." He said and I looked back and forth while their conversation kept going. I blocked it out and stared at the cup in my hands. They really want to keep me safe...but they don't have to pull me apart. I sighed and closed my eyes. I just want to be with them again... I squeezed the cup. 

"Asuna?" Rika put her hand on my shoulder and I looked up at her.

"Sorry...I zoned out."

"It's fine, but let's go. My mom probably made dinner already." She helped me up and looked at Kazuto. "I guess you could come too, but you have to go home afterwards."

"I really shouldn't..." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's fine, your parents won't mind right?" 

"Uh...probably not...but-"

"Then come on!" Rika pulled on his arm, and I laughed.

"Don't make him Rika." I told her.

Next Morning

        I stretched and sat up from the couch. I noticed that it was morning and it was sunny. Of course...we have to go to my house today. I put the blanket around me and got up and walked to Rika's room. I went up the stairs and carefully opened her door. She was on her bed watching T.V. "I'm glad you kind of slept on the couch, because I haven't been able to watch any T.V in the morning since you stayed here. Please don't take it the wrong way."

"It's fine, anyways....when are we going?"

"Let's see...it's 9 so probably in a few minutes." She shrugged.

"That's early." I complained.

"Suck it up butter cup, better get ready and eat." She told me. I groaned and went out to the hall way to find towels.

"Please don't barge in the bathroom again when I'm taking a shower." I said as I grabbed a towel and headed toward the bathroom.

"I'll try, but If I need something, I'm going to get it! At least I'm not a guy!" She called out. I shut the door behind me. I could lock it, but it's not my house... I took of my shirt and pants and underwear. I went to the shower and turned it on warm. It takes a little while for it to get warm so I kind of wished I hadn't taken my clothes off, because for some reason bathrooms are always freezing cold. I felt the water and it was warm. Good! I jumped in and closed the curtain. I let the water hit me for a while, letting myself get used to it. Fuck! I forgot to take out my braids. I reached behind my head and pulled the pony tail out and undo the braids. I then put my head under the water to get my hair wet. I took a lot of shampoo since my hair is to my butt and scrubbed my hair with it.