Chapter 4 Mine?

I woke up with the feeling of something warm. Maybe it was my blanket I snuggles into it and it made a noise. I opened my eyes and I saw that I was partly on Kazuto. I stared at him for a few seconds and then realized. I have a guy in my bed! I screamed and jumped over him. I landed on the ground itching away from the bed. Please say he didn’t do anything to me! I looked at my white sweater and my tights. They were still on. I sighed in relief.

“Asuna? What are you doing on the ground?” Kazuto asked and leaned on one elbow. He had been wearing a button up shirt and some buttons were unbuttoned. I looked away trying not to think of anything.

“I-I…Um...” I stuttered. “I will make breakfast I guess.” I quickly got up and ran to the kitchen. I took out the things to make it.

“Asuna? Seriously did something happen?”

“Y-You…didn’t do….anything right?” I blushed. I had to make sure.

“What do you mean?” He asked. I looked down and clutched the bottom of my sweater.

“To me…did you?”

“Oh. OH! No, I didn’t. God Asuna no. I wouldn’t do that to you.” He said and came closer to me and hugged me. I thought for a moment. What are we? Are we now friends? Best friends? Lovers? I didn’t know.

“Kazuto…so do you want breakfast?” I asked instead.

“We can always get at school. You don’t have to.”

“You don’t have clothes!” I panicked. He was going to be at school with yesterday clothes!

“Oh, you’re right.” He stepped away from me and looked at himself.

“Wait here.” I ran into my parent’s old room and went to my dad’s dresser. I stopped. My parent’s room, I haven’t been in here since…Tears ran down my face. No. I covered my face and sat on the floor. I probably spent 5 minutes like this until I heard Kazuto.

“Asuna? What are you doing?” He yelled. I wiped my face and grabbed some clothes for him and jogged back.

“Sorry, got distracted.” I handed him the clothes.

“Oh, thanks.”

“Bathroom is next to my bedroom.” I said. I watched him go down the hall and then I went into my room to change. I grabbed a black long sleeved shirt and a red skirt. I pulled on black stockings and then brushed my hair. I didn’t usually wear black but I really liked this outfit. I walked out and saw Kazuto with my dad’s black leather jacket and black shirt. Also with black jeans. My dad really liked black. Just the thought of it hurt. I forced out a smiled and walked to him.

“Hey, you look pretty today.” He said. I looked away and blushed.

“You look nice too.” I grabbed my bag and Kazuto grabbed his backpack, which he had brought.

“We should get going.”

“I don’t think we have any classes together.” I quietly said.

“You sure?” He asked me.

“Ya…I think.”

“Then I will see you at lunch or something.”

“Um…” I fiddled with my fingers.

“What is it? Something wrong?”

“What are we?” I needed to know. He was silent. Maybe he didn’t know either. We barely knew each other, but the feelings were different. How was that possible? Kazuto looked away and then back at me.

“Maybe, we could hang out for a while and figure it out, and I’m sorry that I kissed you last night. I shouldn’t have done that.”

“O-Ok…and its ok.” Kazuto grabbed me and hugged me.  I hugged back of course.

“You could always do it again…no need for asking.” I suddenly told him. I blushed afterward. Then he did, he moved back a bit and kissed me. So much for hanging out. I thought. I slightly laughed.

“What’s so funny?” He asked me when he pulled back.

“Oh nothing.” I smiled. “I should get to class, I’ll see you later.” I kissed his cheek and walked off.

Of course classes were boring, but I did a decent job. I got mostly A’s and B’s. Some called me a smarty pants and I told them, if I was a one I wouldn’t be in school. I sighed and walked into the quad. I think I was supposed to meet Kazuto here. I wasn’t sure. The wind was blowing my long chestnut hair and some of it went in my face.

“Here, let me help.” The person moved my hair out of my face and smiled. The person was of course Kazuto.

“Thank you.” I smoothed my hair down. “Should we get lunch?” I started to walk to the cafeteria, but he grabbed my arm.

“No need to.” He gestured to a bench with food already on it. I gasped.

“Kazuto!” I happily hugged him. “Thanks for getting mine too.”

“Anything for you.” We sat down and started to eat.

“Today, it’s really good.” I said eating some rice balls.

“You make way better sandwiches.” Kazuto huffed.

“Oh really? How many times have you said that?”

“Hm, I don’t know.” I laughed and finished up my lunch. I got up and threw it away.

“What should we do now?” I asked.

“It’s school, you can’t really do anything fun.”

“Please tell me, you didn’t mean something else.” I cringed.

“No! I wouldn’t do that!”  Sure... “So, do you have to work after school?” He asked.

“Ya, I think so. Only 3 hours though. Because of a school day.”

“I will be there.” He said smiling.

“Oh, now you’re stalking me now?” He shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Like/Love:Vote

Hates, Questions. Opinions:Comment

Add To Library Or Reading List

Follow If Want

Listening To: Gurren Lagann Full Opening 1