Chapter 22 I Wish I Could Help

"Yuuki, I'm glad your back." I sopped wiping the table down and faced Shino.

"Are you going to be back to the schedule?"

"Yes, I will try. I'm really sorry, things have came up. Is there anything you want me to do? I will certainly do whatever you like." I smiled trying to hide the fact I'm still scared to be back at my house.

"Actually I was planning to have a lunch out somewhere." She said.

"Really that would be cool..who would go?" I asked.

"Your friends can come." She smiled and greeted a customer. "Just a thought though." She walked away. Wow Shino wants to hangout somewhere? She never seems like that type of person.

"A-Asuna." I heard a young girl say behind me.

"Yes...?" I turned around and saw Yuuki. "Hey there, how have you been?" I asked her. "Do you need a seat?" She looked around.

"I'm ok...oh! I have to go, bye!" She took off. Well that's weird... I shrugged it off and picked up the rag I was using to clean the tables with. I wonder why Yuuki tried to get my attention? Maybe she just remembered me and wanted to say hi? I put the rag in a basket with the others. I noticed Yuuki by possibly her family.

"Welcome Master and..." Crap what was I supposed to say?

"Mom, dad, this is Asuna. The girl that helped me out." Yuuki said.

"Well aren't you a nice girl." The mom smiled.

"Eh... three people?" I asked.

"Yes." The dad said.

"Alright this way." I grabbed the menus and walked them their table. "Any drinks?" I asked with my notes and pen ready.

"I would like coffee." The father said.

"Caramel coffee please." The mom said. I quickly wrote them down and waited for Yuuki.

"Um... Dr. Pepper." I started to write it down, but got interrupted.

"She means juice. Apple juice." The mom said with a forced smile.

"Mom..." Yuuki sighed. "Can't I have it once?"

"No." The dad said.

"So... apple juice?" I asked.

"Yes." Both of them said with Yuuki's no in the background.

"Alright, it will be quick." I walked over to the drinks and started with the coffee's. Yuuki's parents are so strict. Isn't she 14? 13? I mean why apple juice? Yes it's better for you, but Yuuki made it sound like she gets it all the time. Why do I care so much? I shouldn't worry about other peoples business.

"Asuna, are you ok?" Shino asked. I turned and looked at her.

"Ya." I told her. "Just making coffee." I smiled and lifted the cup up.

"Uh...Asuna..." She eyed the cup, and I looked down. The coffee wasn't even in it!

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry." I flushed scrambling to clean up the coffee that was on the counter. I can' believe I messed up! There goes my wonderful title.

"Let me help." Shino also grabbed a rag and helped me.

"I guess I was thinking about something."

"It's fine." She said. "It's probably because you haven't been here for a while." She smiled. Shino is the best boss, even when she acts cold and quiet, there is some nice in her. "There it's clean, this time don't spill it." She said and threw the rags in another basket.

The table with Yuuki's family was a bit weird. While her parents got delicious meals, Yuuki got a salad and a hot dog. She wanted the Chicken Fried Steak, but her parents said no. I kind of feel bad for her, but there is nothing I could do. I looked up to see if the Yuuki's family were done eating, and Yuuki was the first one finished. The mom and dad were half done. I guess I will wait a while longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like/Loved:Vote

Hates,Opinions,Questions:Comment

Share With Friends

Listening To: See You Again ~ Nightcore

Other Accounts: LittleGoth and XxVoodoo_DollxX

Twitter: SkeleJocelyn

Younow:SkeleJocelyn

Instagram: Skele_Jocelyn

Deviant Art: EmoKittyAsunaGasai or Jocelyn Wing