Chpater 16 This Is What Friends Do

"I don't want to go today....I would even like it more if I didn't go for a month...." I stared down at my hands. 

"Asuna... your just scared. I'm pretty sure they don't know what school you go to. There are 5 schools here." Rika reminded me. 

"They will look for me...they are already....they want me dead...." My knee started to shake. "They will kill me with no hesitation....Just like my parents. Can't you see Rika? Why won't you let me stay here?"

"I want to keep an eye on you, and if you stay here, I can't do that. Now get dressed, your lucky I have a lot of uniforms."

"Fine..." I stood up and went to her closet. I opened it up and revealed several uniforms. Rika never lies... yet at times I thought she was. I checked the sizes of them and found my size. I grabbed it off the hanger and went into the bathroom.

"Hey you forgot these!" Rika knocked on the door. I opened the door to see her holding a bra and underwear.

"Oops....thanks." I grabbed them and closed the door. I looked in the mirror and I looked sick or depressed. I suppose I'm thinking about those guys a bit too much. I mean how can I not? They were the ones who killed my parents and have tried to get me. I quickly put on my uniform and opened the door.

"Let me do your hair!" Rika grabbed my arm and sat me down. "Braids?" I nodded and she started to brush my hair. 

"K-Kazuto  is supposed to be at school today right?" I asked as she tilted my head back a bit.

"Ya, he said  that he didn't need to go to that field trip for technology."

"Computer design." I corrected her.

"Ya ya...." She moved my head to the right.

"Do you girls want some breakfast?" Rika's mom called out.

"How much time do we have left?" I asked.

"Um.... like 30 minutes. We have time."

"Ok."

"Ya mom!"  She yelled.

"Better hurry then!"

"Wow, she never makes it that fast."  She turned my head to the left. "At least this doesn't take a long time." She quickly braided and tied the two braids together in the back. "Come on." She jumped off the bed and pulled my arm. We raced down the stairs and the scent of french toast hit our noses.

"That looks and smells delicious!" I breathed and moved my hands around.

"Well stop drooling and come eat it." Rika stuck out her tongue and sat down.

"I will!" I laughed and sat down next to her.

"You two are having a wonderful morning." Rika's mom giggled.

"Of course." I shoved a piece of toast in my mouth and smiled. She looked at Rika for some reason and back at me.

"Mom...." Rika warned.

"Nothing, I wasn't going to do anything." She laughed and patted my head. "Have a good day ok?" I nodded at her and when she walked away, I lowered the fork down and frowned. 

"What's wrong?" Rika asked.

"She was going to remind me about yesterday huh?" I looked at her. Rika was silent but nodded slowly.

"But she didn't." She smiled and then went normal. "Except that.....you remembered." She took a bite of her breakfast.

"It's fine, I'm fine. Don't worry." I faked a smile. Yet she knew I was lying. We both know each other too well. I stuffed my mouth again and savored it.

"Liar." Rika muttered and also shoved food into her mouth. She glanced up at the clock. "When do you want to go?"

"I don't mind when."

"I thought you wanted to see lover boy." She raised her eye brow.

"I-I-I-I......i do...." I blushed. 'But.... "

"Now now, let's go then." Rika stood up and took the plates.

'We don't have too." I stood up also.

        "Ugh there is like no one here." Rika complained.

"Ya...I know." I said looking around. "Told you I didn't mind. I usually don't get here this early, due to the lack of people and friends." I sighed.

"Ugh....maybe this time you were right..." 

"When am I always wrong?" I crossed my arms.

"Just sometimes. Anyways I didn't tell you but I have to meet some people in the study hall this morning so you might be alone for a while."

"I thought you said your weren't going to take your eyes off of me." 

"Well....we are at school, there is no need to. If you need anything, just text me." Rika shrugged and walked away.

"Ugh, great." I groaned and sat on the bench. I felt a slight vibration, and I checked my phone.

Kazuto: Hello beautiful <3

I smiled. Oh how he makes my day.

Me: Hey :) When are you getting to school?

I took out a book and opened to the page I was at. Right then he texted back.

Kazuto: I'm actually by the fence :o R U here?

Me: Ya, I was with Rika, BRT

I closed the book and put it back in my bag and stood up. Fence? What fence? Oh....I knew where. I walked to where he was and I saw him standing there. I walked over with my head slightly low, putting my  head on his shoulder. He patted me on the back.

"How are you Asuna?" He asked still holding me.

"I'm kind of tired... but ok." I looked up at him.

"Your so pretty today." He smiled at me.

"Are you saying all the other days I'm ugly?" I acted offended.

"N-No no." He stepped back with his hands up. "I wasn't saying that. I was just saying-"

"I know, I was joking." I put my hands behind my back and smiled at him.

"So your not going to stab me?" He looked closely at me.

"Of course not. Silly. Anyways I got a surprise for you."

"Ohhh what is it?" He cheered.

"It's a secret until lunch." I shook my finger.

"What...." He frowned. "Can I guess?"

"Nope." I giggled.

"That's not fair..." He pouted.

"It is." I kissed his cheek. "I promise you will like it."

"Is it a sandwich?" 

"Not telling." I twirled around.

"Please!" He begged.

"Nope."

"Asuna..." 

"Kazuto..." I mocked.

"Tell me..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woooo chapter :DDDDDDDDDD 

Alright, I have a plan. So for this book I'm going to update probably every 2 weeks. I hope thats ok :3 

like/loved:Vote

Hates,Opinions,Questions:Comment

Share With Friends

Listening To: Noragami Opening

Gif Of Asuna and Kazuto  -------->