Chapter 30 It Ends Tonight

Asuna's P.O.V

I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I could barely see. Kazuto had got knocked out by one of the guys and now he was on the floor. During all of this I had got bruised and cuts all over me. They finally left me alone as I just laid there crying inside from all the pain I had gotten. I've never felt this way before... I can't imagine how my parents felt.

"Kazuto..." I whispered to his body.

I wish I could've moved to him. Why was he even here? He said something about a promise, was it for me? I tried reaching for him, but my arm screamed in pain.

"Hey girlie." I moved my head over to where the voice came from and it was the cop guy holding a gun.

"I knew I didn't like you..." I plainly said, since most of the energy was taken out of me. I didn't even feel scared.

"Should've trusted your instincts." He shrugged and cocked the gun.

Well this is it. Goodbye to the world. Goodbye Rika. Goodbye Kazuto. You guys were the best. You never had to help me, but you did. Kazuto you weird, fun loving boy whom I've grown to love. I remember when you told me to make you a lot of sandwiches. I remember when you first came to my house and kissed me. I remember when I first told you my past. You handled it so well and offered your help. Your so kind...

A tear slid off my cheek and dropped on the floor.

"Goodnight girl-"

Crack.

The guy dropped onto the floor, and there was a swat team charging in. They checked the pulse of the guy and then came over to me.

"Miss are you alright? Can you talk?" One of them asked me.

"Please help him." I said before I closed my eyes.

There was talking, but I couldn't see. I must be dreaming.

"Is Asuna ok?"

I heard someone ask. Who is it? I felt a hand touch mine. This touch... It's familiar.

"K-Kaz...uto." I tried to say.

"Asuna, please open your eyes."

I tried again but couldn't. They must be swollen.

"It hurts..." I whispered.

"Nurse!" He called out.

"She is only having trouble because her brain is still hazy."

She opened my eye lids and I could see fine. Kazuto smiled and I smiled back.

"Your ok..."

"Can you try moving?" The nurse asked.

I moved up, and pain surged everywhere, but I still did it. "It hurts." I told them.

"Don't worry you should be back to normal in about three weeks."

"Three weeks? It's that bad?" I asked, but the nurse said nothing as she walked out.

"I'm glad your ok." Kazuto lightly hugged me.

"Same to you." I told him.

"Asuna!"

Rika jumped on the bed and also hugged me.

"Ow, careful." I told her. "Anyways I'm confused. The swat showed up out of nowhere." I slowly said.

"Actually I called them." Rika smiled. "After you suggested you wanted to get coffee and the 'cop' said he would take you, I knew it was odd from his voice. I followed you guys and bam. Sorry it took so long though." Rika frowned.

"You saved us..." My eyes blurred, and I hugged her. "Thank you."

"Get well Asuna. I have to go, but I will check up on you." She kissed my forehead like a sister and left.

"I can't believe that happened. I'm so sorry." Kazuto wrapped his arms around me softly.

"I'm sorry too..."

Since Kazuto was next to me on my bed, I laid my head on his shoulder. It was nice to be near him again. To see him again. To talk to him again. I missed him like no other. I knew that he left to go away, but he couldn't. Just like me, for a month I was out of it, trying to forget, but it never worked. I always broke down crying.

"Kazuto when I get out of here, do you want to stay with me?" I asked and faced him.

A slight blush formed on his cheeks, making him look like a little kid. God he was adorable.

"I mean you don't have to. You still have your aunt and cousin."

"I would love to, but your right. My aunt would probably not let me, but i could always come over."

As long as I get to see him, I don't care what situations are not available.

"Im glad i met you. I love you so much. Stay with me forever ok? Always come back if you go. I can't see another day without you. It was heartbreaking. Your my other half and i honestly can't live without you."

Though my mind couldn't say what i really wanted to say. It was enough.

"I love you too and i promise."

Then he kissed me, sealing the promise that we both made. Ive had a rough path in life, but now it's clear and smooth. Kazuto made that happen and the nightmares are gone. Forever.

The end
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed the story :3 thanks for reading