Chapter 13 Need To Get Away

I sighed as I hung up my uniform. I was the only person in the Diner now. Shino had left me in charge of cleaning and closing up. I grabbed my shirt and pulled it on. I wondered why Kazuto had to leave, it seemed like it was important to him. " I have to go now, something came up. Talk to you later." Then he just left. Maybe his parents are worried about him. I lowered my eyes. I wish mine were still here. I quickly got my skirt on and shoes. I closed my locker and went out. Today was a good first day. I shut off the lights and headed out the front door. I locked it and I noticed it was dusk now. Its getting chilly this time of year. I could see my breath and I cuddled into my jacket. Maybe I should save up for a car... I started to walk on the sidewalk, and I felt alone. I could've asked someone to pick me up, but...

"Hey! I thought we were going to that one house." I heard a familiar voice. I stopped walking as my heart started to beat faster and faster. No...they shouldn't be here... not now. I slowly turned and looked around and looked around to see where they were at. They were pass some trees and bushes, so I moved out of view. Even though I couldn't see their faces, because of masks. I knew it was the guys from...the accident. What should I do? They could be after me. 

"Well we got to pick up some tools if we are to do so." The other said. "Anyways what makes you sure that girl still lives there. She might be in an orphanage."

"I just have a feeling. Like if you grew up at a house and lived there all your life. Would you want to move?"

"Ya I guess your right, but it's a possibly." They started to walk away. They are coming after me...but why am I so important to kill? Did they do this to other families? I should go home.....wait! They are going there. Did I lock up? Is there any values? Where should I go now? Kazuto's? I pulled out my phone, but then realizing it would be weird going to his house and his parents being there. Maybe I can go to Rika's, I mean she is my best friend and I could tell her. I pressed call and waited.

"Hi Asuna! How was work? Did Kazuto get a nosebleed?" She said cheerfully.

"Can I stay at your house for a while?" I ignored her questions.

"Whats wrong?"

"I'll explain later, but please." 

"At least no cops are out to get us in trouble for walking in the middle of the road." The guy said sounding like he was coming closer. I peeked out and saw that they were indeed walking this way. Come on Rika! I ducked away.

"Mom says ok, but needs to know how long."

"Possibly a week at most." I said gripping the phone.

"Alright, how come you didn't ask your boyfriend?" She asked.

"I didn't want his parents freaking out on me staying the night there." I said and slowly started to get up. "Anyways I'm on my way."  I hung up. I pulled my hood overe my head and pushed my hair out of view. I started to walk with my hands in my pockets. Please ignore me...

"Hey lady!" They yelled. Please be another girl walking.... "Hey you!" Just keep walking, don't look at them. I felt a grip on my arm.

"Please let go of me." I said with a soft voice. "My mother is worried about me."

"I need you to tell me about someone." He said as he still had his hand on me. 

"I really need to go." I reminded him. "I will get scowled if I end up late." I kept my head low. 

"Just a second." He pulled a thing out of his pocket. "Please say truthfully." He held out a picture of a young girl with orange short hair. Wait that me! "She is missing. We are her uncles, and we really desperate. Do you know her?" He lied.

"Truthfully I just moved her not long ago. How long has she been missing?" I asked still looking at the picture.

"A couple of years." He faked being sad and let go of my arm.

"Oh...well I'm not sure, maybe go in the police station. They might help. Well I'm going to go now." I said and started to walk away.

"Isn't rude to not look someone in the eye girl?" The guy said and grabbed my arm again.

"Let go." I growled.

"Respect your adults girl." He yanked the hood off. and stared at me. My hair went flying around and I just stood there. 

"It's her!" The other guy said. The guy holding my arm looked at the picture and at me. 

"Your right..." Oh no.

"Let go of me!" I screamed. I didn't want to die. I yanked my arm away and started to run.

"After her!" They came after me. 

"Leave me alone!" I passed cars and went into an alley way. I looked back and they were on my tail. How could I lose them? I'm actually surprised they coould run this long. I turned a sharp right and I saw a tiny space I could kind of fit in. I threw myself in it and curled into a ball. Hopefully they didn't see me in it. 

"Where did that girl go?" They slowed to a walk and looked around. "She was just right here."

"I don't know, maybe ran to her house. We could still go there." He smirked. "I'm sure she no where else to go for the night."

"Alright, let's do that, maybe we will meet up there." Then they walked away. I held my knees to my chest and started to cry. Mom.....Dad.....I need you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there! I hope You Guys Have A Wonderful Christmas!

Liked/Loved:Vote

Hates,Opinion,Questions:Comment

Share With Friends

Listening To: No Saving Me ~ Framing Hanley

Pic Of Little Asuna-------->