Chapter 21 Don't Be Like That

"K-Kazuto..." I blushed trying to not move. This is so embarrassing... I watched as he slept on my lap, and it's only been an hour since he has been here. I must say he looked like a cute little kid when is asleep. I smiled and slowly brushed his hair. He mumbled something and snuggled closer to my- "Ah! Pervert!" I pushed him off of me and he fell off my bed.

"Ow, what was that for?" Kazuto said groggily and rubbed his eyes.

"You were being a pervert!" I told him.

"Huh? All I was doing was sleeping." He acted like he didn't know.

"Y-You were on my lap...and almost uh..." I flushed harder not wanting to say what. I guess Rika was right, I was modest. I guess he knew what I was trying to say because I saw blush creeping up on his cheeks. I had to giggle.

"Why are you giggling now?" He blushed more.

"Your so cute." I chirped and lightly pinched his pink cheeks.

"I thought I was a perv..." He rubbed his cheeks.

"That too." I slapped him. "Control your sleep movements."

"I would if I could...I honestly didn't know I was doing that. I thought you were my mom for some reason, when you were brushing my hair... I usually snuggle into my blankets, because it's soothing." He looked away, like it hurt to say it. Maybe it was embarrassing to say?

"Oh..." I noticed he was still sitting on the floor. "You can sit on my bed again, if you want."

"Hey...Asuna..." He stood up and smiled slightly. He looks so attractive right now, but a bit of a creeper also.

"What is it?" I asked. He came close to my face and then to my ear.

"Can I kiss you?" He chuckled quietly.

"Umm..." I blushed. "Y-You don't have to ask." I told him, and he placed his hands on my face gently and caressed my cheeks.

"Tell me when to stop..." He said.

"Wait what do-" He kissed me before I could finish my sentence. Though I really wanted to question him, I couldn't resist the moment. I couldn't process what we were doing. I actually didn't notice that I was kissing him back with my hands around his neck. His lips were soft but not too soft. Just the perfect type. When did I ever act like this? Maybe because I felt complete with him. He had his hands on my waist now, pulling me closer to him, trying to deepen the kiss I suppose. Our tongues touched and I immediately flushed. This was weird to me, but it wasn't bad. He finally made me fall back onto my bed and now he was on top of me. He pulled away, but not that far.

"Are you ok?" He asked with a slightly pink face again.

"Y-Ya..." I said, until I figured out what he actually meant. "I mean...I'm not...you know comfortable with doing that." He continued looking at me, like it didn't bother him. Thank god, he understands.

"Ok we won't then." He smiled and leaned down to nuzzle my neck. It sent chills throughout my body and made my blush stay on my face. I breathed out and it came out shaky. "I'm sorry." He said and I felt his breath on my neck.

"It's fine." I said. I felt light kisses going around my neck and I gripped tightly onto him. "Your such a tease." I told him, and he only laughed and continued. What did I say? What the heck is wrong with me? I don't act like this... "Kazuto..." I slightly pushed him back. He looked up at me.

"Yes?"

"Let's stop." He nodded and went next to me. He looked at me and I did the same. Usually in movies when people do this, they kiss and then it goes crazy. But, it's not like that. We are admiring each other. "You know that I love you right? I asked him.

"Same goes to you."

"Even though you are a pervert." I giggled.

"Whatever you say." He stuck out his tongue. I looked t my phone and it was 10:45.

"Crap! I forgot that I have work at 11." I scrambled trying to find my things.

"You don't have to rush, I bet Mr. Cop will take you." Kazuto told me.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Um, maybe walk around. Just text me when you are back home. I want you safe." He kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand.

"I will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like/Loved:Vote

Hates,Opinions,Questions:Comment

Share With Friends

Pic/Gif Of Asuna hitting Kazuto

Listening To: Lollipop ~ Framing Hanley Cover (Nightcore)

Other Accounts: Littlegoth and XxVoodoo_DollxX

YouTube: Jocelyn Wing

Deviant Art: EmoKittyAsunaGasai or Jocelyn Wing

Twitter: SkeleJocelyn

YouNow: SkeleJocelyn

Instagram: Skele_Jocelyn