Chapter 14 I Need The Help

"Rika..." I stood in front of the door staring at her with tears running down my face.

"Asuna! What the hell happened!" She flung herself at me and grabbed me into a hug.

"I-I-I....saw.....t-the guys...." I hiccuped and hugged her tightly. "They are....a-after m-me...." 

"We need to tell the police then." She said. I shook my head.

"They can't help." I calmed down a bit.

"We need to protect your house!" Rika pushed me back but held on to my shoulders. "Asuna you know that, you can't hide forever and not have any help. You need them." I thought about it. She was right I couldn't just stay at Rika's forever. I need to face reality.

"O-ok..." I took a deep breath.

"Come on, let's go inside. You can borrow some of my clothes, since I know you didn't bring any." We walked inside. I saw Mrs. Shinozaki and she saw me.

"Hello Asuna, how are you?" She asked.

"I'm ok now." I wiped my face and smiled.

"That's good. Rika if she is hungry get her some food in the fridge. You two may stay up as long as you want." She smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled back and followed Rika to her room.

"Oh I should've asked. Are you hungry?" She laughed.

"Na, I ate at the Diner before cleaning up." I said.

"Alright so you want to explain what happened?" She went serious. So I told her everything. To what I heard and saw and felt. She stared at me the whole time, looking like she couldn't believe it.

"So...that's why I wanted to stay here that long." I frowned. "I just don't want my house being destroyed, but I also don't want your family getting hurt." I looked her in the eyes.

"Asuna we will be fine. What do they want with you? I mean I knew your family did something, but that doesn't mean you should be involved."

"I thought the same way, but maybe they want the whole family to disappear." 

"Should I go tell my mom then?" She asked. I nodded slowly. "I wil be right back." She walked out.  I sat on her bed and looked at everything. She changed her room since the last time I've been in here. She put up band posters and other type of things that she fan girls over. My phone beeped and I looked at it. Kazuto. 

K: Hey, how was work? 

A: Pretty good, thanks for asking.  I replied back. Should I tell him? No, he doesn't need to know. He couldn't help right now. I sighed. I don't want him getting involved and hurt. Rika and her family are already risking this. I don't need more people.

K: What are you doing right now? Can I come over and see you?

A: I'm sorry, but I'm at Rika's for the next week. Having some girl time. It wasn't a complete lie but I felt horrible... I want to tell him so bad. He is trustworthy, but I will tell him when it's the right time. Please understand.... 

K: Oh... ok. Have fun ILY <3 I smiled and stared at it for a few seconds. He is so sweet. 

A: I will :P ILY 2 have a nice night  I turned on her T.V and flipped through channels. Of course nothing is on. 

"Hey, she called the police and they are going to be watching your house." Rika said as she came back.

"Thanks Rika." I smiled.

"No problem Chica. So when are you going to tell him?"

"When it's time..." I said looking at my phone.

"Ok. Well, I'm going to sleep. Super tired." Rika shut the lights  off and went back to the bed and pulled the covers over her.

"Night." I laughed and laid down too but instead staring at the ceiling, wondering if they were really after me to kill me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo Another chapter! But it's short sorry XD

Liked/Loved:Vote

Hates,Opinions,Questions:Comment

Share With Friends

Listening To: The Downfall Of Us All ~ A Day To Remember