Tiger's Bane Extract

A/N: So I meant to get more done tonight but I got caught up with some stuff. I go back to work tomorrow, I'm not exited, but hopefully, I can find a new job soon. I have part of one of the new stories written out. I only have three chapters in it so far but expect for it to be published soon. I still don't know what I want to do for the other one but I guess ill figure it out. Enjoy the chapter and as always, thanks for reading!

I blinked in fright and pain as the milky liquid my skin soaked up starting eating the flesh of my palms away. Exposing the bloody flesh underneath. My blood dripping down and mixing in with some of the dropped liquid on the floor.

I clenched my teeth, it felt like my hands were stuck in the middle of a fire and being roasted. One of my eyes squinted shut in pain as I lifted my view up to Master Ambrose, who seemed oblivious as to what just happened.

" M-Master." I whimpered out in pain, my hands still held out in front of me as he turned his head to look at me over his shoulder. I angled my burning hands so he could see what was happening to my palms. Trying to keep them as still as I could.

His purple eyes widened in shock and he dropped his book. It landed with a large boom on the stone at the foot of the cauldron and in the blink of an eye, he was in front of me.

He snatched my small hands in his, and the force of the movement made me cry out in pain. Every second the skin and flesh of my palms continued to be eaten, accompanied by a sort of sizzling sound. I could see the muscles and tendons of my palm underneath the blood of my missing flesh.

He grabbed my face with one large hand. Pushing and tilting me this way and that as he examined me for other places with liquid possibly could have landed. As far as I could tell my hands were the only places that came into contact with it. I was not feeling the extreme pain anywhere else.

He pushed me over to the torture table and draped me across it as he locked my wrist in the arm shackles. I was hanging off of the side on my stomach and he did not lift me up and restrain my feet. Rather he disappeared somewhere behind me for a long moment.

Reappearing shortly with some more vials that were unbroken in whatever just had happened. He opened the first one and poured it over my palms.

The liquid came into contact with my exposed flesh and I screamed out as the pain in my hands doubled. The sizzling of my flesh stopped though and the openings in my palms stopped expanding.

Blood still welled up from my hands and pooled onto the torture table. I struggled in the shackles, my feet kicking out as immense pain remained in my senses.

He threw some type of powder onto my hands and the burning feeling changed into a shocking sting. I dropped my head harshly onto the stone of the table. crunching up into myself and trying to bear through it all.

I felt the hot tears coming out of me drip out onto the table. Pooling up against my face and eyes. The table was cold and focussing on that helped ease the pain slightly.

I felt him unlock me, grabbing both of my hands by the wrists and standing me up. I yelped as he did. The movement of my hands causing the pain to spike.

He was facing me forward so my back was pressed to his chest. My legs tried to move along as he walked me, practically carried me, over to the bucket under the spout next to the cauldron.

He knelt the both of us down and plunged my hands into the water. The powder reacted to the liquid, causing it to boil up red with my blood.

I let out a loud whimper, trying to suppress the cry that almost broke forth. I could not help but squirm around in his hold as I felt the flesh in my palms bubble. He kept me still enough for my hands to remain in the pale.