All Gone To Hell

A/N: How long as it been?! Like a year and a half since this story was last updated. Jeez guys I am so sorry for the wait. It think I know sort of where I want to start going with it and hopefully, I can stay on track with it again. Thank you all so much for your patience, and support. I would not be able to do this without you all and I hope I can give you something to make up for all this waiting time. So please enjoy the Chapters and hopefully I can get more out soon for you all. Also, Happy late Holiday!!!

What happened next almost seemed like a dream, or a nightmare to be a little more accurate. My vision came to me in flashes, as if I were in a dark room with a single candle and someone was repeatedly covering the light. I don't know if it was because of my injured state or if my mind had just had too much and was starting to shut down. I saw Ambrose, my master, my love round the corner at the behest of my brother's shouts, and all of my attackers screamed out. I probably might have too if He had been out for my blood. I knew that once he was out for blood, he was going to get it.

All of the hands that had been gripping and tearing at me only a second before were now gone, and a huge and familiar one took hold of me instead. Mid-stride, Master Ambrose reached for me, grabbed me, and flung me back behind him. Since I was not doing all too well from surviving the human stampede only a few moments before, I could not catch my footing and ended up falling into the mud below with a splat.

The liquids below me pooled into my already damp dress and coated my skin with cold, dirty water. before I could even shift to pull myself up, there was a shriek and a cry for help that was cut off with a sickening snap. No more than a second later a splatter of something thick and red sprayed over my form and the ground around me, covering the area in a spray of crimson mist. The companions of the dead attacker screamed all more as they watched how easily the giant man before them had just slain someone. They could do nothing but scream as they realized the fate that awaited them.

Even over the sounds of fear I could hear the rapid sounds of footsteps approaching me from behind before hands grabbed me and quickly yanked me up from the mud, or at least tried to anyway. My brother ended up slipping in the muck and landing down in it himself. Instead of trying to get back up, he curled up behind me and pulled me close to his chest as he was struck still by the carnage that was unfolding in front of him.

I did not look up, I only laid my head against my brother's heaving chest and tried to drown out the sounds of death by his breath and rapid heartbeat. I had seen all of this before. It felt like ages ago, it only happened when I first came to be Master Ambrose's apprentice. He had sent me out into town to pick up ingredients for his laboratory. I was stranded when the carriage had left without me, and just like now I had been cornered by a group of people who had only intended to hurt me.

And they had hurt me, quite badly too. Not badly enough to have caused me bedridden injuries, but enough to where I had to rest if off for a good little bit before I got back to work. I think that is where I first saw something more than evil in Master Ambrose. Just like now, he had murdered the people who hurt me, quite traumatically in fact. Then he had carried me back to the castle and tended to my wounds. It was an act that scared me never would have thought he was capable of doing. Before that, he had shown me that he was nothing but an evil warlord who carved up his disobedient servants and fed them to his Unicorn. Now that I knew more about him, I could say that he was not as evil as everyone thought he was. He was still evil in many ways, but there was more to him than most people ever would even be brave enough to find out about.

Glancing up, I looked forward just in time to see Ambrose rip the arm right off one of the people who had tried to hurt me. A spray of blood cascaded over their whimpering partner who had taken to cowering in one of the alleyway corners as they were trapped from leaving. The other two already laid dead on the ground at Master Ambrose's feet.