Reunited

A/N: I have some fan art that I received of Bobazo from @DisereeTuguinay1 It's in the art book!! Go check it out!

" So let me get this straight." The grizzled man growled out as he rubbed his hand over his eyes in frustration. " There are four foreign princes in our house... And a cursed horse and the warlord...in our barn?" My father finished, moving his hand down so that he could stare at my mother with his unamused expression.

My mother did not even seem to be affected by his gaze. If anything she looked a little bored. She raised her hands and nodded as she folded her arms across her chest and under her breasts. The wind picked up slightly, causing her long hair to rustle around with it.

The morning sun cast its beams of light across the land. The sky was an orange, mostly yellow color with a few clouds moving slowly in the sky. The birds were just starting to wake up, but they had yet to start their songs.

Even with the sun up, it was still cold. I hoped that Ambrose was keeping warm underneath the blanket my mother had laid over him, and the straw that he was laying on. Malicia was in there again as well. Most likely keeping him as warm and comfortable as she could.

I was by the barn door, peeking out and watching the conversation between my mother and father unfold. My brother stood next to my father awkwardly as his wide eyes flicked back and forth between them.

If I looked close enough I could also see the prince's looking on from within the house just as I was. My mother had insisted they head inside so that she could talk with her husband the way she knew how to.

Neither my father nor my brother knew about me yet. My mother had told them about the prince's and Ambrose but had yet to say anything about me. I don't know what she did not yet. Was she afraid of how he would react seeing as I was in the barn with the conqueror and his beast rather than in the house?

All I knew what that my heart was filled with joy seeing him and my brother again. My father was the last one I saw before getting taken away. He was there as I got taken away. Trying to protect me and get out of harm's way.

My father stalked towards the house and yanked his cutting ax out of his placing stump and started striding towards the barn. Ill intent in his walk and the way he held his eyes forward.

A sharp intake of breath found its way into my lungs as my eyes widened. Though I calmed down slightly as my mother got in his way and grabbed onto the ax herself.

The look my father gave her was frightening. With widened and crazed eyes, similar to ones that a madman who was ready to murder his whole family might have, he slowly turned his head to face my mother. I knew she was in no danger from him whatsoever, He would never in his life harm any of us. It was just rather terrifying to see.

" The Warlord is injured in our barn and you're helping him? Have you forgotten what he has done?" My father seethed in rage, Leaning in close and sticking his face in my mother's as an intimidation tactic. She hardly even blinked at him as she slightly tilted her head to the side and observed him.

" The man that made sure we slept warmly in our beds with full bellies?" She snapped right back.

" To Hell with what he did in that regard!! He took Y/N away from us! His men dragged her across the fields and the cobblestone plaza in a net before sending her away to be a slave at the palace! You never saw it so it's not the same for you! She was so dirty and so scraped up. Her dress was torn and her legs were bruised and bloody! I will never forgive him for what he has done, no matter if it has helped us in the long run! If he's here then I'm putting an ax in his head! For what he had his men do to Y/N and what he has done to her since then! Ill start with his limbs and work my way up, when he tells us how to find Y/N then ill end his suffering!!" He shouted. His fists were gripping onto the handle of the ax so tightly that his knuckles had turned completely white from the blood leaving them.