Bloody Interrogation Part 2

The man in front of me stared at me a long time before slowly sighing and blinking as he looked away. He placed the weight of his upper body on his knees with his hands. Looking back up to me.

" Little lady, you saw what we did to your friend before even asking the questions, tell us what we want to know or something worse is going to happen." He growled out. I managed to hold his stare with a fiery one of my own.

" I told you I don't know anything about what he has planned! He never tells me anything!" I explained. Trying to get them to understand.

He stood up straight, lifting his hands up and rubbing at his beard with the palms. He looked down at me in disgust before nodding at one of the people behind us.

One of them stepped forward, bathed in black apparel, and pushed Andela over so she was on her back. I shouted for them to stop, but the person crushed one of her fragile legs beneath his boot. Causing a cracking sound to ring out over the fire.

She let out a muffled scream of pain as the bones in her leg were broken. Pleading behind her gag for the people to be merciful with her.

I tried to angle my body so that I was facing her, the grass underneath me shifting as I did. I was grabbed by the back of my neck however and faced forward again.

It was the other man, he held my gaze though I could not keep the expression of fear out of my features. I had nothing to tell these people, but they did not believe that.

" I understand wanting to protect your Master's secrets. He'd punish you severely if you told them. We understand, but we have to know what he plans on doing next so we can stop him. Once we do, we'll let you fly free." He said with a fake tone of reassurance.

" I don't know anything!! The Master never even talks as it is!! I've been working with him for almost a year and I have never even heard him say a single word!!" I shouted out. Fearing what they would do next. " I promise you I really don't know anything!! Don't hurt someone just because someone else does not know what you want to know!" I pleaded.

He silently glared at me. His silence was louder than if everyone at once started yelling. The only sounds were the giant fire crackling behind him and Andela's whimpering.

" What I don't understand is why anyone would willingly work with the person who sacked their kingdom, killed their king, and took it over. Why would you choose to be his personal assistant?" He sneered down at me.

" I didn't choose it! He chose me!!" I cried. He was suddenly bending over much like the first guy was to meet my eyes. His glare was full of hatred.

" WHY?!" He snarled out. Grabbing me harshly onto my shoulders and shaking me slightly. " Why did he choose you?! What's so special about you that the Warlock who took over three kingdoms in only a few months, chose you to be his little helper! Tell us now or we kill the other one!!" He shouted in my face.

" I don't know! I don't know! I don't know!!!!." I shouted back, feeling the rising aggression out of everyone surrounding us. " I was raised learning about herbal properties and he wanted some use for that I guess! He has me clean his laboratory and make potions for him that's it!!" I cried, feeling the hot tears slip down my face. Even just the light feeling from that made the bruising on my cheek sting.

" Guess we're going to have to try a little harder here." The woman in front said with her deep voice. She knocked her head in the direction of the fire in a form of a signal.

Andela started screaming as she was picked up by three men. She struggled while her broken leg remained limp. I screamed and shouted for them to stop, struggling in my own hold but it was no use.