Dishonoring Accusations

A/N: I hope you all are doing ok and well!! Here are some chapters for you all! I hope you enjoy them!! It's about to get real in this place!!

" And we are the order." An unfamiliar voice stated behind us. We all whirled around and saw two figures in the doorway to the barn. I had seen these people once before. One was the slim-faced woman when I was in the tent at the orders camp. The other was King Bubba, with his owl perched on his shoulder.

For a second, it was as if every other sound in the world was muffled. Like I was underwater or under three layers of heavy hide blankets. The only sound I could make out was the extreme pounding of my heart. It beat on the inside of my ribcage so harshly that it caused a spike of pain to shoot through me with each pump.

When all the sounds came rushing back to me, the beating of my heart intensified. It felt like there was a hummingbird where my heart should be. I couldn't breathe, It was just too much. I didn't even realize that I couldn't breathe anymore. I was just too shocked and stricken with fear.

I knew what they were here to do. They were here to kill Ambrose and Massama. The rest of the order was probably close by if they were not already surrounding the barn already. Or the entire property as it was. The whole ten miles surrounding all sides of my home were probably crawling with them.

My eyes were open so wide that my eyelids started to feel like they would never be able to close again. I had no idea that I was shaking so hard that my dress was vibrating around my legs. I was so hot that I might just burst into fire right then and there. Taking the barn out with me.

After everything, I had just gone through to get back to and to save Ambrose... After everything we did to save him the Order was just going to stroll in here like it was an average second day and kill him!?!?

This couldn't be happening. It would not happen. Even if they did have an army just on the other side of the Barn walls, Massama would not let them do anything. Not without her giving Hell first.

I could hear her behind me. She let out a snort of hot air that made the air it impacted spark like black powder. One of her front hooves continuously stomped on the ground. As if she was insinuating that their heads would be underneath it soon enough.

The brown and black speckled Great horned owl on Kind Bubba's shoulders was staring right at Malicia. Its unblinking Yellow eyes glowed like a Harvest moon on a cloudy night. The expression it held forpassed the usual intelligence any other regular bird could hold in their brains.

The woman stepped forward so that she was right next to King Bubba. Her neatly cut shoulder-length burgundy hair swayed like cut strands on a tapestry. Her eyes narrowed and her lip raised in a snarl as she glared at all of us as if we were all Rats she had just found feasting on a dead corpse.

Massama stomped forward a few paces, causing my father to grab both me and my brother tightly and swiftly pull us away from her. The grand beast threw her head back and let her yellow mane flair around her elegantly.

" Step no further hunters of a false cause! Or I will strike you dead where you stand! Nothing! No Magic in all of the world will ever be able to save you from the eternal suffering I will curse you with right here and now!!" Her calm soothing voice disappeared, and an other-worldly demonic voice rang out in all of our heads.

" You cannot do such a thing beast." King Bubba said calmly as he walked forward a few steps. His cloak swaying gently behind him. He had an almost apologetic look on his face as he blinked calmly at the Unicorn. " You have wasted all of your magic on trying to help the Warlock. You could not even light a fire as of now."