A/N

Hey everyone, I know I know you have been waiting so patiently for the next updates of this story and I just wanted to sort of let you know what is going on and why it's been on hold for so long. 

I'm not intending on giving this story up, but I'm not really happy with what I have recently done with it, so I'm trying to figure out what to do next with it that will make it better. Between that and writing other stories it's been taking way longer than it should and I apologize for making you wait for so long.

After I am done with it, it will probably undergo a revision and a slight rewrite just like some of my others are, but I will try my best to get it all back on track and make it a story you can thoroughly enjoy!

Hopefully it won't be too much longer, I just want you to know that I am trying with it, and it has not left my mind. I am just completely lost on where I want to go next. This story has given me the most grief in its storyline.

(Its main storyline has changed like 7 times) But I AM still working on it SO I wanted to thank you for your patience and hopefully It can get back on track here real soon. Thank you for all your love and support that you have given me, and I hope not to let you down. I hope you all have a good day, and I will be seeing you soon!